The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Definite penalty for young Raheem there. Still not too unhappy if it stays 2-2 here

2 Likes

Haha first the pen that is not given and then the scum score, to be right next to Pep now and troll him :giroud2:

Game on! Cant wait for the highlights. Any good football on display?

Gabriel Jesus makes his debut.
Lol! Goal disallowed for him.

I cheered that goal despite thinking it was possibly off! Jesus (almost) saves!

1 Like

Spurs are so fucking lucky today

2 Likes

Or maybe unlucky if you consider Lloris’s contribution…but if it stays like this i am happy.

Ridiculously unlucky for City but 2-2 is the best result for the neutral tbh, City is the better side wouldn’t want them to get the 3 pts and the momentum.

3 Likes

Pep about to kill himself :smiley:

Pep is about to roast some poor interviewer in a few minutes time

Perfect.

What a great day! Going to relive it all on MOTD later with a big bowl of popcorn :grin:

2 Likes

we have to be winning tomorrow for definite so we can go up to 2nd!

Walker clearly pushing Sterling in a goal scoring opportunity. The lines-men have spotted absolutely everything in that game yet miss such a blatant foul. 2-2 ain’t half bad though, both teams don’t look up to scratch really.

Wasn’t Kane offside for the assist on the 2nd goal?

Yes I think he was, ever so slightly.

Is this the worse defending PL champions run since Blackburn. Leicester look bang average this season, definitely was a one off last season. Expect a mass exodus of their top players this summer. Southampton game next weekend will be tough as hell.

1 Like

Got Liverpool away in midweek in the league cup. Think that will effect them imo. Hope so anyway.
Good chance of extra time on wedensday.

1 Like

Think you’re forgetting Chelsea’s 10th place finish last season. Blackburn finished slightly higher than that in 96.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the big plus, they will put a strong side. Do you reckon Wenger will though seen as we have Watford on the Tuesday after. He needs to keep the FA Cup on the cards just in case we fall behind in the PL or lose out in the CL to Bayern.

Jesus forgot about that lot thought they finished off better then 10th, didn’t Blackburn get relegated a season or two later. The way Leicester are playing right now they could end up been the worse.