The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Yep, definitely cant stand they shitbag…what is the point of Bravo, does he actually do any goalkeeping, why didnt he come for the cross absolute twat he could have palmed that out…useless fucker!

2 Likes

Game of two halves for lloris

• Michael Owen

I hate Alli. 2-1.

Oh god. Tell me he didnt say that. Owen is such a pubic hair.

C’mon City! Hold on!

thats a penalty plus he touched the ball

Bye bye Alderweireld

What!? No penalty and red card?

no Alderwerield and no Vertonghen…hhmmmm might be softening up spuds for a mashing, time for spuds dropping point maybe?!

1 Like

I’ll let you know if we get a nasty letter through the post hah. I reckon you’d have to stream a lot to get noticed, but i’m still a relative noob to it all, so what do i know.

My thoughts on it was that Kodi is now so ubiquitous that unless you are a massive bandwith hog then you aren’t going to be troubled.

1 Like

City being like Barca here. They don’t like to shoot.

here is a video i saw, and she had some huge lists of sports channels, dunno if any of them are any cop tho:

1 Like

Tbh though Lloris is top class, just made two huge errors which probably makes it one of the worst games of his life.

I like Lloris, doesn’t mean I’m not going to lol at his horror show today.

Haha pep so mad that sterling didn’t get that peno. Would be sad if the scum equalize after that.

Lol uhhh yeahhhh…

1 Like

If he goes down there he gets a pen and red.

Lucky cunts!

Should have been 3-1 but instead it’s 2-2. Defo should have been a penalty for City.

Eugh, please don’t let Spurs win.

1 Like

ooooohhhh dear, Guardiola is gonna be pisssssssssssssssssssed!

2 Likes

Stay like this please.