Other Clubs' Transfers

Gone on loan…IT’S HAPPENING!! :cech:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/valenciacf/status/897887619090186241

1 Like

Shifting this cow pat has given me renewed faith in our transfer negotiation department.

2 Likes

So £10M for Chesny and £10M for Gabriel. Sell Gibbs and Lucas too while not buying anyone else and we’re likely to turn a profit this summer for Silent Stan. While the Manchester clubs are spending hundreds of millions of course.

Usmanov in.

1 Like

Usmanov in because that will somehow make Wenger manage the squad better?

Literally everything going on with Arsenal’s squad composition is linked to Wenger and his poor squad management.

6 Likes

Would going out and buying more players before shifting the likes of Gabriel not be a continuation of this "bad squad management?

Well, no. Profits are retained by the club.

1 Like

All this pointing out facts business is so boring, Your not gonna convince anyone with the truth you know

Usmanov in for many reasons, one of which is that he would very quickly replace Wenger.

1 Like

What are you basing that on?

I think you’ll find if you do he slightest bit of research that usmanov loves wenger just as much as kronke does

1 Like

What’s this idea actually based on? He’s come out in support of Wenger multiple times

1 Like

So it all but confirmed? Good deal for both us and them.

Pinch, salt.

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/897906331297951745

2 Likes

Another “almost player” :hipster:

3 Likes

I am 100% convinced that Usmanov’s supportive statements regarding Wenger are total bullshit. Usmanov defends Wenger because he wants Kroenke to bear all the criticism from the supporters, so that he’ll feel more pressure to sell.

If Usmanov bought the club, he’d drop Wenger in a cocaine heartbeat. He wouldn’t be buying the club to compete for the fourth place trophy and have his buddy Roman talk shit to him at every Russian oligarch cocktail party about how Chelsea is the biggest club in London. He’d be buying the club/toy to spend some of his $15 billion fortune trying to win big trophies. And no oligarch with those goals is going to spend all this money to buy the club and then let Wenger control the transfer policy. The guy isn’t an idiot.

3 Likes

Tbf

Argh fucker deleted his tweet but he showed a DM from 2 weeks ago talking about Gabriel to Valencia.

AFCAMDEN is one ITK I believe actually has some insight but of course need to be sceptical all the same.

1 Like

just because you have convinced yourself dosent make it true and if you can’t produce anything bar some made up straw man about abromvic mocking him to back it up the only conclusion is your talking out of your rectum

One think I know is Usmanov would demand Wenger spend and whatever way Wenger decided to go about it consistently finishing around 4th place under his ownership wouldn’t keep him in the job for too long.

1 Like

How do you know that?

So secretly Usmanov hates Wenger’s guts but routinely comes out in support of him in an attempt to shift blame to an owner who has no control over football matters at the club - What a load of utter BS, take the tin foil off

Odd that you’d rather believe a narrative with no real factual basis other than a vivid imagination rather than take his comments at face value for what they are. Usmanov is alot like Kroenke in the sense that they both know very little about football but love and respect Wenger and his past achievements so are happy to leave it to him.

Arsenal performance over the last couple of seasons has and always will down to Wenger, it’s got nothing to do with SK. He has been backed immensely by the board, if anything at this point he’s been given too much leeway and lacks the pressure to perform

This was said in June 2017. Does this sound like a man who’d drop Wenger in a ‘cocaine heartbeat’ if he ever got control?

This statement is consistent with everything he’s said in the past about Wenger. It can’t all be BS

1 Like