Sheffield United vs Arsenal (PL) 0-6

I’m seriously considering leaving work early tomorrow to watch this

2 Likes

DO IT!

palace away 2nd or 3rd game of the same me thinks

Great pass

https://x.com/arsenal/status/1764245505360421226?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

1 Like

quite poor defending as well, especially the last man.

I’m scared guys :frowning:

Literally worst results we could have asked for this weekend fml.

One positive is that there’s a very good chance we have all of Partey, Zinchenko, Tomiyasu and Jesus on the bench tonight which would be a huge boost.

Would be fantastic to have a strong first half allowing us to start bringing some of those lads on and getting them match fit for the last couple of months.

2 Likes

Just can’t see us dropping points.

Fully rested, very strong XI, in top form.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1764594103872868776

1 Like

And I just wanted to avoid any commentary before the game, but now this is a must watch.

Partey fit for this one, allegedly. Even if true, don’t think he starts nor should be.

1 Like

Late cameo’s from Partey, Tomi and Zinny when we’re 0-4 up in the 80th minute. Sounds good to me.

1 Like

I think Partey Jesus should start today so at least we know their real state before Porto game. Don’t want them to come in Brentford game and getting injured or being out of form

I don’t want either of them near the first 11. Start with the same team and make subs when the result is secure.

0-8

Martinelli, Gabriel, Saliba, White, Raya, Rice, Kiwi and Havertz.

1 Like

I was going to mock you with a Saka emoji, but that world class player doesn’t have one yet :slight_smile:

Going to avoid any results or commentary until I can get off work and catch a replay.

Good luck all.

another 5-0 or more please

2 am local time KO for me and need to be up for work by 6:30 am. Most probably will miss it. Early morning highlights it is then.

Last time we played them away.

Is that the worst back four that we have ever started in a Premier League match?

win, that’s it.