Sheffield United vs Arsenal (PL) 0-6

Oh no…

https://twitter.com/Orbinho/status/1763507974645920195

Wild statistic actually. Tells a lot about how inconsistent teams have been, from top to bottom.

Makes you wonder if the expectation that Liverpool, City and Arsenal are going on run till the end of the season is actually unlikely.

1-1 ft, calls for Arteta out and our season being over.

Calls for Starboy out, please :angry:

1 Like

Pretty much confirms, we will be dropping points. I was looking for at least 9 wins in row

Agreed, the first team players might as well stay in London and send the U21s up. There’s literally no point risking injury when this stat confirms we won’t win the game.

3 Likes

Agree with you. We shouldn’t send the senior team on a wet Monday night to north only for half of them to come back injured with a draw

I flippin Monday fixture :xhaka:

Going to totally miss it.

This game and Brentford need to be non negotiable maximums before the next international break.

In our last 10 games we play 6 top half teams and all 5 of our away games are vs top half teams If i’m not mistaken.

100%. No room for a slip up in either of those two fixtures. I’m also hoping Utd can do us a favour on Sunday against City.

1 Like

We’ll smash these scrubs.

I had a thought that United to better at the Etihad than they do at Old Trafford in this fixture, but even that “good” form seems to have disappeared in the last 3 seasons.

They’ve got Bob Hope or no hope (and Bob Hope’s dead)

There is always hope @DavidHillier

It’s the hope that kills you.

Tbf to Utd, everyone counted them out against Liverpool at Anfield. They got slapped by Bayern and got knocked out of Europe altogether. They had a thousand injuries too.

Yet they faired very well and could have snatched a victory even in the end.

I would honestly give 20% chance of getting something if they park the bus and frustrate City, in a similar way to what Chelsea did.
Could see Rashford remember he’s good again for a day too like he usually does against us.

1 Like

You’re a smart man.

After the Brentford bogey team went up in smoke you’re carefully hedging your bets with percentages :wink:

2 Likes

Well, they did struggle against an awful Brentford side which tells you a lot.

Why are we not playing today? :cry:

Yup. Annoying.

It’s been a while since we played on the Monday. Is this the first time this season?