Other Clubs' Transfers

Theo AKA Peter Pan needs to fuck off.

1 Like

Marseille a accƩlƩrƩ sur plusieurs attaquants dont Chicharito Hernandez. Discussions en cours avec l'entourage du joueur. #OM

ā€” Mohamed Bouhafsi (@mohamedbouhafsi) 30 mei 2017

Possibly one suitor less for Giroudā€¦

Liverpool signed Solanke earlier today and Sturridge is still on the books. Donā€™t know if they continue the search for a striker. City has Gabriel Jesusā€¦ But yeah, there is still enough competition for strikers. Milan f.e. is reported to have offered 50 + 5 million euros for Morata.

ā€œTheo is top, top qualiteeeeee and he is 3rd or 4th option? Would you have me kill Theoā€™s development?ā€

At this point, I am just laughing to keep from crying over this sh*t.

This love fest you have with him is really embarrassing. Just stop.

This is the reason everyone hates Arsenal fans. The guy scores 19 goals for us with minimal play time from the wing and fanatics are wanting him out of the club :joy: Sad.

If there was ever a chance to land Dybala, that would have been dream for Arsenal imho. At this rate, I am hoping for a Dembele or like.

Who do we think is going to leave? I would say the roles of Ospina, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Elneny, Sanogo, Walcott, Campbell and Wilshere are done here.

Coquelin and Chamberlain can be usefull are wing backs and Mertesacker/Monreal have a future here as centre backs I reckon. In case of injuries/suspensionsā€¦

Even AW doesnā€™t play him right nowā€¦ he isnā€™t even in consideration for striker against Welbeck and Giroud and wing options are now settled in the new system. He is the odd man out. Fine as a squad player, but for 100k?

Honestly, I could care less if we keep him, just as long as he isnā€™t relied upon as key player.

Oh luurrrdddd, just let the money thing go. Theos wages are a drop in the bucket for Arsenal and even if you donā€™t rate him the guy has scored 19 goals for us hardly playing. At worst heā€™s a very good squad player, at his best heā€™s a huge issue for defenses and a clinical goal scorer. If he were playing in the final instead of Welbeck heā€™d probably had scored several goals because heā€™s faster and has better movement than Danny.

Btw I think heā€™s been dropped for his comments after the palace match, not anything performance related. He can play striker next year and score 30 goals with ease in this system.

Oh we did have the chance but we passed on him because we have Chamberlain and Walcott.

Didnā€™t want to piss all over their ā€œdevelopmentā€ which is one of the saddest jokes of the decade.

If that is true, tragedy of epic proportionsā€¦

Thatā€™s because heā€™s effectively a poacher who plays on the wing itā€™s fucking ridiculous.

:joy:

2 Likes

He forgot to say heā€™d win the Ballon dā€™Or too.

Heā€™s scoring a goal or assisting every 105 minutes. Not many out there doing better. KDB at 129 minutes per.

1 Like

I hope he moves to the MLS. You can admire his greatness from up close if he does.

5 Likes

Walcott has not played CF for us for any meaningful length of time, whether in 3-4-3 or 4-2-3-1, since October 2015. We can debate whether or not Wenger was right to abandon the Walcott at striker experiment that year but one thing is absolutely clear: He isnā€™t in Wengerā€™s plans as a CF.

He just doesnā€™t have a role in the 3-4-3 at all. There is no way that Wenger sees him as a CF. He doesnā€™t have the quality and creativity to be one of the players behind the striker and his natural playing style will lead to him drifting into the spaces the RWB is supposed to occupy.

Assuming that 3-4-3 remains our base formation going into next year, Theo is just a bench option at best. Iā€™d much rather cash him in and buy a player that fits the system and that has more potential to grow.

Good clubs churn the roster. They donā€™t hang onto players who donā€™t fit and they seize opportunities to sell veteran players for good fees and to replace them with younger players with more potential. A well run club like Chelsea, Juventus, or Atletico would sell Walcott in a heartbeat this summer.

5 Likes

:pray: Weā€™re better off investing minutes in Chambers, especially with the Europa League giving us another opportunity to use our squad.

3 Likes

Gabriel is bust status and should be shipped off.

Chambers is still a prospect and blossomed at Middlesbrough, shouldnā€™t be written off.

Some may forget he was being talked about just like Holding is when he first arrived.

5 Likes