Olivier Giroud

Obviously there are n versions of women and I suppose both the above version exists.

I have a colleague who is in relationship, about to get married but cheats on her regularly. Women at work know about him being a cheat; but his personality is so accommodating that they don’t frown upon him.
Some men have the personality & tact to get away with it I guess.

1 Like

Yeah the more mature the woman, the less likely they are to be snowed by some charming asshole… same the other direction… if you are mature and know what you need in life to be happy and have an actual loving, committed relationship (assuming that is what you want), you don’t go after mates that don’t have the self-disclipline or maturity/ability to commit in a meaningful way.

Why is this thread becoming a bashing of cheating men? lol

Women cheat more than men do.

1 Like

If it doesn’t go down on its own consult a doctor.

2 Likes

Well this post will certainly help get things back on topic :campbell:

1 Like

It makes sense because women get hit upon all the time & it would only take them one wink to get started while for men, grooming could take weeks.
However the stat is obviously skewed because of gender ratio.
More single men out there for women to cheat with.

Why are people bashing cheating in the first place??given that monogamy is a curse. :cowboy_hat_face::innocent:

2 Likes

I will lie if I say that my intention was to bring things back on topic :giroud3:

1 Like

Let us ugly ones tie down our women to moral codes alright.

I don’t :cry:

Men call you Ozil.
What bigger compliment do you desire?

1 Like

So in translation you’d become impregnated by the alpha male Giroud with his superior genetics and then go back to a loyal docile sycophantic beta male who’ll nurture yours and Giroud’s offspring and listen to your opinions on things.

Biology 101

1 Like

It;s nothing to do with gender ratio which is essentially 1-1. It’s all to do with the fact women throw themselves at the most attractive and successful men, while men will essentially fuck any woman. Biologically a woman can only get pregnant by one man so need to pick the best they can get. While men can scatter millions of seeds and reproduce more successfully.

So all the 10 out 10 guys fuck all the 7-8-9-10 women, likes loads of them and make 7/10 women think their 10s. While other men get whats left over, either working hard for those 7s or picking up dregs.

Obviously wealth, status and perception also feeds into attraction.

No? Have guys ever done anything nice to or for you? If so they weren’t actually being nice, they were subtly hitting on you.

No, that’s not true ofcourse.

True.

I was joking anyway. I do get guys come up to me, but it’s not all the time. Maybe they’re intimidated by such a beautiful woman :rofl:

Obviously ‘at one time every 9 months’, they still have to be far more innately selective. Where as we can just cum and run.

Oh that way. Yeah true.

What absolute bullshit haha

It’s the betrayal aspect. If you want to fuck around thats fine, just don’t lead someone on and make them think you’re in a monogamous relationship. Basically don’t be a cunt, if you don’t like monogamy don’t enter into a monogamous relationship.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought the same thing. Perhaps it’s true of some men. But I’m not going to be the kind of person who sees an ulterior motive every time someone is nice, mainly because usually there isn’t one.