Kylian Mbappe

If we sign Mbappe I’ll buy you all a shirt with his name on the back!

Song is sorted if we get him…AMIRITE???

1 Like

We’re up all night for Mbappe

Amazing that some Arsenal fans I know would actually choose Lacazette over Mbappe.

It has begun.

1 Like

Name and shame blud.

People in the Arsenal Melbourne supporters Facebook forum

1 Like

Fucking hell. :smile:

1 Like

Hope Mbappe just isn’t a trick to get people excited and renew their season ticket :neutral_face:

1 Like

that’s not a thing. despite what the neckbeards in tinfoil hats will tell you.

1 Like

100m Mbappe is better than 5 x 20m players. Our squad is stocked, we need some class not squad fillers. Mbappe for me is the real deal despite only having one good season - just look how comfortable he was in the CL causing City and Juve problems.

Get him for 100m, play him for 5 years, sell him for 150m down the line when the market has inflated some more.

4 Likes

What about in a gladiatorial fight to the death?

Mbappe is not coming here, when he does leave it will be for one of the real big boys.

Even if we were to make a bid which I don’t see happening whatsoever a Real or who have you would match it and that’s all she wrote.

We’re just embarrassing ourselves with this.

Where was this ‘ambition’ when we had CL?

Smells like a classic Arsenal “we tried.”

2 Likes

You should look at some of the comments on the arseblog report on this rumour, the amount of credulous fools taking it at face value and discussing exactly how we’d configure our line up to get the best out of Sanchez, Ozil and Mbappe. You could tell these idiots that the word gullible had been removed from the latest edition of the dictionary and they’d believe you.

1 Like

That is the worst shit I have ever heard in my life. That has made me hope Trump accidentally presses the button and nukes himself.

Lmao, you’ve never heard that song??

1 Like

Good chance that song is older than he is :open_mouth:

We could be seeing this question raised numerous times throughout the summer.

1 Like