January Transfer window thread

lol. Shock and awe, a German flying back from Germany.

11 Likes

Iā€™m going to get this forum X Rated arenā€™t I?

Sorry @Bl1nk :grimacing:

2 Likes

That guy was in a picture with Auba earlier

Trying to be ironic? :mustafi: Not your strongest point :xhaka:

First goal for Arsenal, slips on backflip and breaks neck.

Nice :+1:

1 Like

Yes while not worth more than 40m or so, This guy can help us in midfield.
Infact will be a good Cazorla esque midfielder for us.

None of these deals will be quick. Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan are still highly rated players so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they both delayed these moves for a week or two to try and drum up some interest / raise the price.

Look at Sanchez, at the start of the month we all decided he was going to City in January or June, now heā€™s got options in United and Chelsea too and he looks to be opting for United for more money. If these teams are looking at Sanchez they could well be looking at players like Aubameyang too. Aubameyang + Morata would be a tasty combo.

1 Like

He looks like he is phoning his agent to find out how his Blues Brothers audition went.

2 Likes

Lets just hope that Sven guy is still chummy with Dortmund and get this move done nice and quick

1 Like

Dortmund looking into Batschuwhywhy as far as I understand. Hmhmhm.

1 Like

Chelsea:

ā€œDORTMUND ONLY GET BATSHUAYI IF WE GET SANCHEZ!!!ā€

Dortmund:

ā€œYOU ONLY GET AUBA IF WE GET BATSHUAYI!!ā€

United:

ā€œYOU ONLY GET MKHI IF WE GET SANCHEZ!!!ā€

Bordeaux:

ā€œYOU ONLY GET MALCOM IF YOU LOAN HIM BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY!!!ā€

Arsenal:

11 Likes

Quiet morning so far. Is everyone still asleep?

Yeah. Bloody Arsenal. Wasting time wishing The Jeff happy birthday :roll_eyes:

1 Like

After their defeat yesterday, Bordeaux plan to sack their manager, according to this morningā€™s papers.

1 Like

SILVA TO SWANSEA?

Swansea are favourites to sign AC Milanā€™s Ā£35m striker Andre Silva, according to Wales Online.

Carlos Carvalhalā€™s side are understood to have moved ahead of Wolves in the race for the 22-year-old Portugal internationalā€™s signature.

I thought he was supposed to be amazing? :cech:

Didnā€™t Wolves offer like Ā£38m for him? Canā€™t imagine Swansea doing the same.

Also, if he wants to play in the PL next season, then Wolves > Swansea

Cool. Now join us and tell that pizza boy to fuck off :wink:

Manchester City are interested in signing Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred, according to Sky sources.

City are understood to be looking at the 24-year-old Brazilian as a long-term replacement for Fernandinho, who turns 33 this year