January Transfer window thread

i think it will be done, wenger is desperate we as a club are desperate we are lame and wenger and everyone else can see it and knows it. No way does wenger sell more attackers if we were not sure of getting anyone in, not in the shape we are in unless wenger doesnt want to see out this contract fans would stick his head on a spike if he did.

2 Likes

It is just FUCKING dangerous and irresponsible.
You have intention to buy, but how can you not lock in, confirmed the arrival before you sell??

What if Real now paying 70 or 75m and just steal him? Or Miki hold up the Alexis deal and United turn to deal with BVB instead??

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy :eyes:

Fucking fat pizza boy! This isn’t happening does he fuck deserve 350k a week :joy:

2 Likes

but sanchez wasnt earning 350k

Keep it up Raiola :hugs:

3 Likes

No way Arsenal is going to pay Miki 350k per week.

Ozil… yes
Sanchez (if staying)… yes also
Miki??? no way.

If this is the reason of the hold up, I can tell you all to forget this deal. Tight fist Wenger won’t pay Miki 350k per week. Even Jack, our future captain, has to take a pay cut.

Is it just me, or does Raiola look ridiculous in every photo?

2 Likes

a fat version of the already fat Steve Bruce??

You beat me to it. I am ashamed he is italian like me.

1 Like

He wants to match Sanchez’s United wage

Man, really hoping Wenger’s tight-fistedness wins the day in this case.

Mkhitaryan transfer has red flags all over it man. His fat agent trying to secure a payday while he is away on some mindfulness retreat trying to make up his mind whether he wants to waste on Mourinho’s bench or play for a shambles of a club like ours?

Svenger, move on to Malcom and Lemar, Auba etc.

Patch this guy

5 Likes

If true would love to see us tell Raiola to do one sign Malcom and PEA and for City to come back in.

3 Likes

I’m happy to get Mkhi but he can fuck off if he thinks he’s getting more than that £150k pw.

5 Likes

Never do business with Raiola. He is a crook and is always gonna drag you down.

2 Likes

Arsenal need to do this probably. Do every deal in the same day.

I want the Arsenal Twitter countdown to go like this:

5 Theo has left the building.

4 Alexis has left the building

3 PEA has entered the building

2 Malcom has entered the building

…

1 Özil HAS SIGNED A NEW DEAL :tada:

4 Likes

ftfy

4 Likes

You are definitely a masochist. The fact that you repeatedly imply Özil is not going to be in my bed after this season is punishable by hanging IMO.

Sometimes agents represent two or three of the parties in biggish deals, and deals can go on for months and they can lay the ground work early and get clubs talking etc.

However when the deal is “Hey Arsenal we want Sanchez, we’ll give you Micky for him” - “Okay cool sounds good” and this elapses over two days, I’m not really sure what an agent is likely doing to justify any kind of reward. Especially when they most likely pocketed a billion pounds from United 18 months ago to make him go there over us. I mean as far as Micky and his agent are concerned they didn’t have any negotiating to do because they were 1.5 years into a 5 year deal so if this hadn’t popped up they’d both be doing absolutely fuck all right now.

3 Likes

Football transfer rumours are incredible :joy:

We are a BDSM forum now

4 Likes