Chelsea Vs Arsenal (PL)

---------------------Cech------------------
Lichty-----Papa----Mustafi----Nacho
Ramsey--------Torreira---------Elneny
------------Özil-----------------Iwobi----
-----------------------Auba-----------------

I just realized how piss poor our creative attacking options are. If Miki is not in form we are fucked.

1 Like

What a tired defence lol

Iwobi? Nothing, you do fucking Lacazette without any reason. Shame that Walcock can’t help us :xhaka:
Nacho? Trolololol. He hasn’t played since may FFS!

2 Likes
1 Like

Have a feeling this is gonna be a statement win for us. #COYG!!! :red_circle::white_circle:

4 Likes

If not im gonna kick ur ass

1 Like

Those 3-0s against Chelsea and United were also supposed to be statement wins lol.

COME ON ARSENAL!

I’m afraid of Hazard, though.

3 Likes

Why are you bringing Wenger into it?

Statement win for a new manager thought that was obvious :roll_eyes:

1 Like

One win doesn’t say anything. Wenger or no Wenger. I don’t think such a thing exist.

:+1::+1:

2 Likes

I share your feeling bro. Gonna kick them off the park today with Lucas, Auba and Laca! :laca:

Today’s team selection could be a decent indicator in terms of how much the gaffer likes to experiment with this team.

If he goes 4-2-3-1 it’ll probably go along the lines of Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, Sokratis, Lichtsteiner, Torreira, Elneny, Ramsey, Aubameyang, Özil, Lacazette.

Not convinced it’d be the right approach with our defence.

Would much rather we went there to soak up pressure with 3 at the back, 2 holding midfielders and 2 wing backs.

3 Likes

I don’t see how Guen can be trusted in a big away game like this. It requires discipline and concentration

1 Like

Absolutely. His youthful enthusiasm will only carry him so far. A game like this requires a considerable degree more experience, composure and discipline.

Cech

Bellerin - Mustafi - Sokratis - Lichtsteiner

Ramsey - Torreira - Elneny 

Ozil - Aubameyang - Lacazette

That would be my lineup for today’s game.

2 Likes

Lucas is gonna kick him off the park :kos2:

Guess along with Torreira.

Good. Him and Torreira better then Fraudxha

1 Like

Elneny and Lucas seems like a decent partnership. Both incredible workrates.

Just goes to show that Unai is still in the experimenting phase regarding midfield partnerships and dynamics.

Elneny is more comfortabke on the ball than Granit which will be important when Chelsea goes into pressing mode.

1 Like