Chelsea Vs Arsenal (PL)

Laca + Auba to start please.

4 Likes

I said before the start of the season that our best starting line up should include both Aubameyang and Lacazette.
If you have two attacking players of their quality, and in form, then they both have to play.

We’re not exactly Man City, where we can afford to leave world class talent on the bench.

Torreira is supposedly gonna be starting, that will help us quite a bit.

3 Likes

Right on, DB10. I suppose from Kroenke’s perspective it’s a case of: “Hey if I’m making this much profit without investment and with minimal hands-on involvement, then it’s the sweetest deal of all.” That’s the purely business view. It requires zero interest in the sport or the club. We live in entirely different worlds. Our passion is Arsenal, his passion is money - $8.3 billion, and counting.

2 Likes

Its not so much minimal investment, more not enough. Its needs an FSG change of attitude moment like Liverpool.
Im hopeful where going to get towards that light bulb moment soon.

1 Like

what people have to be careful of is the i wish our owner would invest stuff anyway. Do you honestly reckon these billionaires (yes i know that they love the power and they love a plaything) doing that anyway. Do you honestly think these mofos love anything more than money? There will come a time that these owners if they have given money WILL want it back, there are no if, ands or butts about it. It may not be now it may take some time but trust me Abramovich and the Sheikhs etc will want their money back and then some…then what? How well will chavski do when Abramovich wants his investment back and he doesnt want to add any more. They have had so many managers who is gonna come there when the money isnt flowing they are running out of competent managers now and it seems that he is slowly investing less and less. What of their new stadium, nowhere to be seen and has been cancelled apparently.

I rather the model we have now, him investing fuck all of his money and we start getting the staff to fucking work and building up our commercial income and we become self sufficent and we are not not owing Kroenke 100s of millions. After a certain amount of time if we keep on adding commercially we could buy decent players all the time without having to dig into the owners pockets.

1 Like

Torreira as well.

a hard fought 0-1 win tommorow. Sarri-ball my ass. Old racist cunt will be sleepless when Auba put his first of the season in to seal it for the good guys.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if Laca and Auba started together and we looked shit. The whole situation kinda reminds me of ppl calling for Giroud to start just because he’d been effective coming off the bench a couple times.

so when laca came on and we started to flow we were all of a sudden worse off than we were before they playing together. Utter nonsense you spout.

2 Likes

What do you think we need to do to win then

Get a lot of good players. Sign a winger, and a wc midfielder, and improve the technical ability of the entire team. Sell off trash like Xhaka, Laca, and Mustafi.

1 Like

I agree with the principal of your point you make. Its been a very common theme recently to criticise the manager’s choice of starting 11 post a matchday loss.

In saying that, I really think we need to see the 2 start together. Sure, our squad has depth in numbers but we aren’t blessed with depth in quality. We just don’t have the team to expense a Sane with Mahrez or a Rashford with Martial etc.

1 Like

If Torreira, Aubameyang and Lacazette all start, I think we’ll get something out of this game.
I’ll go for 2-2, Aubameyang and Ramsey to score.

1 Like

I meant tomorrow specifically lol

Start Walcott oh wait…

1 Like

Yep, it sounds logic :xhaka:

always has to get his usual shit about laca being rubbish in. I tell you what is rubbish, your constant need to go against the normal conversation and what is seen. Oh look Lacazette comes on makes a difference ‘i reckon that is gonna make stuff go bad’ Lacazette scores a good goal ‘he is still shit though’ dont you get bored with your constant crap?

2 Likes

I suppose it’s up to Lacazette to prove his doubters wrong isn’t it ? He’s scored 17 goals in 40 appearances or so for Arsenal which is underachieving on expectation that most had when we signed him.

Also what is this you talk about Roman wanting his money back regarding Chelsea ? Yeah he’s put a lot of his own coin in, but what is Chelsea worth now compared to 2003 when he purchased them ? I’m sure he’s more than content with how it’s worked out.

1 Like

Haha, you really dont think for a fucking second that he is gonna write off £1bn of money spent, that is why they have it on the books. He knows what he has spent and i am damn sure he will want it back they dont spend money for jokes these are businessmen first and foremost they dont write off billions of pounds. Where is their stadium? Why is his spending slowing up? Sounds to me that he is counting the costs. All the chavski fans keep on talking his ‘love for the club’ but anyone that thinks he loves them that he will give up getting his money back from them is utterly delusional. If they fall on hard times and things arent that great it remains to be seen what he will do but i am damn sure he wont just walk away and forgive his debts.

2 Likes