Arsène Wenger

“I have Spurs, Liverpool, United and Chelsea friends in abundance.”

TRAITOR.

If you had been deceitful in the way you went about it then you might, lying for months and months saying you’d stay and then out of the blue doing the opposite. Like what Campbell did. Plus as outlined in my analogy I was talking specifically about two small, local companies who have an established animosity or rivalry between the two of them, not just any old unrelated estate agents. You do get rivalries between small businesses when one makes more money than the other and nicks their customers and/or staff.

So what you’re saying is that once Fabregas was at a rival the relationship broke down and was no longer cordial?

This just seems like a bit of a statement of the obvious, everyone is aware that a lot of players don’t feel that way, evidenced by the fact that we are discussing Sol Campbell and his lack of loyalty.

Him leaving would be good, otherwise it might get nasty.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ3kffvgozQ/

4 Likes

Pellegrini was replaced two years later. Fake news.

1 Like

JUST GIVE ME LIKES.

:wink:

Tbf he won the league then was eventually sacked. Think its saying win the league and you’ll eventually lose your job :wink:

Wish granted.

That’s basically saying time exists though. Wenger is the only current league winning manager left, but he’ll be gone too some day.

Wenger is a clever guy :wink:

That’s what he wants you to think.

2 Likes

Stop overthinking a harmless joke ffs :wink:

1 Like

It was a Cesc interview I read around the time he moved to Chelsea and I can’t find it now but pretty sure. I also remember when United/Moyes were chasing Fabregas and Wenger said ‘my information is he isn’t coming back to England this year’.

OK fair enough m8 I’m not saying its impossible either as I dont monitor his calls (the wife does that) but they did fall out pretty big style that i did know .

Does seem Wenger was a bit narked at Fabrigas for leaving us…

Technically everyone will eventually lose their jobs.

Thats such a dumb meme cos whether you win the league or not, you will either retire or get sacked/resign.

Well you could die, and I wouldn’t put it past some OA regulars to pull off an assassination attempt at poor Arsene (i’m looking at you @Castiel)

I still have faith that Mario101 will some day run down onto the side lines and batter Wenger into retirement like he promised. I like to think right now he’s off training in the snow like the Rocky 4 montage.

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ-hgE1gYC0/

8 Likes

:hipster:

but its all about the money

2 Likes