Arsenal vs Chelsea FA Community Shield

Where is it defined as that?

Everywhere. The FA changed their rules regarding pre season matches and suspensions in 2009. It covers all ā€œnon-competitiveā€ pre-season fixtures - that includes the Community Shield.

2 Likes

Everywhere being the daily mail and the metro?

Will happily align my opinion to the facts, if you can provide a credible source stating its non competative.

Fuck Chelsea! Beat them in any case :wink:

Think there was a time where it was a competitive game.

The reason given for Moses and Koscielny being able to play in this is because it is essentially a pre season friendly.

But hey, youā€™re definitely right. A ā€œcupā€ game that allows 6 subs, which bypasses extra time in the event of a draw, where suspensions donā€™t count and red cards have no further consequence is most definitely a competitive match :+1:

7 Likes

Iā€™m asking for a source and telling you i will change my view if you can provide it.

What more can I do?

1 Like

Itā€™s never a friendly v Chelsea. Trophy isnā€™t attractive and looks like a 50p coin but it still counts. 2-0 for us

2 Likes

I missed your predictions :wink:

2 Likes

A solid effort @GunnerGirl. However the prediction king, LondresTopo, used to weigh in on potential matchday attendances.

Time to take over, me thinks.

2 Likes

Weā€™re gonna lose. But it doesnā€™t matter.

Take that shit elsewhere Aussie.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Stop it @Oliver. You are becoming a parody of yourself.

3 Likes

@Kaner= Wenger
@Oliver= Gazidis
@GunnerGirl= Kroenke
@BigWeng_4LYFE= Walcott

This 4 users are the hardest Wenger and Walcott fans on this board :xhaka:

1 Like

Iā€™m Wenger out you tit.

Lmao I think he accidentally is correct, cause isnā€™t Gazidis low key WOB??

2 Likes

I remember you being a great Wenger defender. My mistake :wink:

weā€™re at Wembley so we will win , itā€™s the least important trophy out of all the ones up for grabs in a season but it still counts in our achievements, so I would like to win it

2 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong, love him as a manager and will always follow his career, should it continue. However I donā€™t think he should manage us, and havenā€™t really done for the best past of a year now.

2 Likes