Alexis Sánchez

I read Redcafe today and all them cunts are happy with Wenger signing another extension. I would be too if the opposition is awarding failure with a new contract and more money.

1 Like

Bit suprised he’s still here tbh…

when he goes to another club he will be happy and playing a stormer and yaaaaaaaaay and that club will have got a top top player. Then you watch, as the years go by his face will start to change and there will be another excuse ‘we are not winning the cl i came here to win’ or some other bullshit in reality this cunt of a man is just a journeyman and seems to be snide backstabbing little cunt! Have been saying this for a long time, you can see by his general actions that he is an absolute asshole.

1 Like

Some of the reactions about him go over the top both ways. Too some hes a back stabber. Others he will run himself into the ground for a game of football.
Today really proves hes best gone, because his situation will only get in the way and be the focus of close scrutiny on negative results. Really dont see how he can perform in these circumstances.

1 Like

He is not a cunt nor he is overreacting, hes just a winner surrounded with losers in a club with no real vision, can you blame him? He does not fit at all.

Shame we did not build on further around him since he is a special player, it seems it too late now.

5 Likes

Bingo. He played poorly today but this is still true. I think we will still be much better off hanging on to him (for when we do get a good run of fixtures and grow into form), but I don’t think we will.

I would hope our position hasn’t changed one bit on Sanchez, why would it? Keep him, make him play and suffer the ignominy of being paid thousands to kick a ball around wearing our shirt.

If Sanchez ups the ante and puts in the transfer request then we’ll see, but I still expect the club to hold firm at this point

1 Like

You know what, after today I want him to leave. He is a great player and he shouldn’t have to put up with this mess. Obviously I don’t want him to go to another PL team, but he deserves better than this! I wouldn’t stay on a sinking ship, so no reason why he should too!

3 Likes

Just goes to show you cant force players to stay and be happy in their final year of contract. Nothing is stopping Sanchez from being like this all season. He will still be first on the team sheet for Chile and wont be short of offers from clubs, no matter what he does this season.

4 Likes

He doesn’t want to be at this club so there’s no way he’s going to be MOTM every week.

It felt like he was giving less of a fuck towards the end of last season so that could easily continue.

1 Like

But the hunger index? :cry:

3 Likes

We might need to sell for a cut price immediately just to try and stop the rot. The dressing room could very quickly become poisoness with a bunch of players not giving a shit and bad ethos spreading throughout

A lot of us said towards the end of last season that if Wenger signs its critical we have a good start next season otherwise shit is going to hit the fan. Well 2 losses in 3 is almost the worst start possible and now on top of it we have players ready to jump ship and play like they dont care.

Added now that we havent gt CL, its genuinely the worst position we’ve been in for the last decade easily.

2 Likes

Selling Sanchez is literally the worst possible thing we could do right now imo.

We lose him we lose our only true game changer.

Nah Olly, you’ve got it wrong. The other Olly - the better looking one :wink: - is our only game changer, except when you bring him on when we’re already 3-0 down.

1 Like

unless its Bournemouth away.

On a personal level he should’ve handed in a transfer request really. Should be at PSG or Man City and aiming for the champions league. It’ll be a year of his career wasted.

1 Like

If we got rid of all our unmotivated players at present I’m not sure we’d get 11 out there on the pitch :flushed:

It’s also not the time or environment to throw in the likes of Nelson & co. I feel

Don’t you only get given a 3-0 loss for that though? Would be an improvement.

1 Like

Ha imagine 2012 OA reading this thread where we are actively telling arsenal to sell our best player in the last year of his contract. Whereas back in 2012 we said if we kept RvP for his last year of contract we probably would have won the league.

We basically agree with the players now and want them to leave for the good of their careers. Cunts no more!

1 Like

Just try to put yourselves in the shoes of Alexis or any other player. Just like most of us can see where are obvious failings are, they can too. Just like we are finding it hard to back the manager because he has repeatedly failed to do the right thing, the players must also feel the same way. And just like we fear the worst the moment things go bad, and our shoulders droop, the players do too. We expect them to go out there and perform no matter what but if you aren’t convinced with what your manager is asking you to do, and you have been proven to be right on a number of occasions in the past, how can you put in a convincing performance out there?

I can understand Alexis smirking there cause I find myself smirking too, just like many fans in the stadium are, when they see us crumble like that. If I were an Arsenal player today, I would be looking to leave as well, even if that meant I will not play for the club I support with all my heart. As a professional, I want to win, win everything out there if I can, or at least know that I am in a club that is trying it’s best to achieve that goal. We clearly aren’t doing our best as a club, so why should any player give us his best, or want to stay with us beyond a certain point?

4 Likes