Alexis Sánchez

“Ehh! You guys don’t know I’m leaving yet! Hah! I’m just happy to be back playing football at a nice facility, I’m not happy because I’m staying! But you don’t know that! Hah! You’re all being tricked into a false sense of security and complacency surrounding my situation! Suckers!”

Alexis’ internal monologue.

1 Like

Not being funny, but players must know there are cameras about. Plus Alexis is only miserable when you dont pass him the ball. Other than that hes smiling like 90% of the time.

1 Like

I’d be smiling if I knew at the end of the season I was going to leave and get one of the biggest signing on fees ever seen in Europe.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/TerryAFCx/status/900749562754859010

2 Likes

When Alexis plays fetch with Atom & Humber, they are the ones throwing the tennis ball at him.

10 Likes

Alexis throws them the ball, it takes them more than 5 seconds to bring it back to him for him to play also…IMMEDIATE STROP!

“I think what is good is our mutual interest is that he does well for us,” Wenger said. “His interest is to do well. On top of that I deeply feel that he loves to be here and he loves the club and he arrives at a stage of 28, 29 and looks at the quality of his contract but I think he deeply loves to be here. Look, in a professional job I always think that you have to make sure with your commitment that the guy who pays you gets what he is paying you for.

I don’t believe anything Wenger says anymore

8 Likes

2017 Wenger is like me on FIFA career after I’ve won it all… search job vacancies, barcelona manager position available, successfully apply, immediately trade best players for crap from league 2, position under scrutiny, spend lots of money on okay player and win one match to retain respect, sim rest of season, tank club

2 Likes

So why hasn’t he renewed yet?

Wherever Alexis sets his foot in the world of football, he will always be proving to himself that he’s the best player on the pitch. So regardless of all the smiles, work ethic and professionalism he bestows here at Arsenal means absolute sod all because he takes all of this in his stride regardless of the love story which Wenger is writing before us.

because we haven’t met his terms.

Goodbye, mate. Thanks for the memories. :neutral_face:

Wouldn’t blame him if he handed in a transfer request.

2 Likes

Alexis remembering he’s off soon

7 Likes

This is the face of a man who couldn’t give a fuck

2 Likes

Unlike the supporters, Sanchez has the option to leave, and who could blame him.

I have had to watch one of the worst performances from any Arsenal team and have had to listen to opposition supporters from different clubs laughing and then questioning what’s going wrong with our club, and there is nothing I can do.

But there is one thing that all those opposition supporters agree on.
They all want Wenger to stay.

2 Likes

Did nothing right. Didn’t bother to track back properly, and was dumb in his work off the ball when the team had possession.

Sell.

1 Like

he can fuck right off sniggering little cunt he has been been a bastard for ages. Yeah he runs a lot etc, but he is a snake and looks like a backstabber wondering how many people he is fucking over or how many people hate playing with him…he is an utter prick. You watch him running around hounding for the ball but in reality he doesnt much help us as he is always out of position and he may score goals but he hinders the team in general.

5 Likes

Fuck this guy too. I defended him, but at the end of the day he is also to blame for losing 4-0 and Ozil too.

It’s getting really embarrassing now. Wenger needs to go and I rather float in mid table with a new manager and new players than have this sorry bunch drag us further down.