Yusuf Yazıcı

https://youtu.be/5PlcnpCD7lw

Turkish. 20 years old. CAM/CM/RM. Plays for Trabzonspor. Left Footed. “The next”: Özil.

According to various reports, we’ve lodged a £14M bid for him but:

[quote]But Trabzonspor chief Muharrem Usta made it clear that he has no intention of selling him.

“I want to see Yusuf here for our 50th year anniversary squad,” Usta said.

“He will be sold when the time is right, Yusuf will be an ambassador for the club and reach the highest level.”

Yazici still has five years remaining on his current contract at the Senol Gunes Stadium.[/quote]

1 Like

if true and we have bid for this guy, ozil is definitely going. If a team like Arsenal comes in for him i reckon he will feel he has to go, i reckon if we offer them enough they would accept. Normally when they mention landmarks etc is more of ‘show me the money’ and posturing, most times its not a serious thing. This guy looks quite sharp he might actually be better for us than Ozil, at least the guy shoots a bit and isnt goal shy and he has some need little passes and tricks and good vision.

Scouting him apparently. Scored the winner (a belter!) today against Bursaspor.

reminds me of a young ronaldo the way he runs (not skills wise) that tiptoe type running he has going on and how he strikes the ball.

He looks older than me and he is 20!!

Wenger would have told him to pass in that situation. He would never be succesful with us.