June 2008
All of them fackinā€™ quality.

1 Like

Not bad

1 Like

August 2004 I signed up. Nearly 12 years an OA veteran

1 Like

4th like Arsenal, FFS! :coq: :ozil2:

And just like Arsenal, you probably needed another year and youā€™d have most likely got first place eventuallly :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been unable to visit the old VB site for quite a while but I think I joined OA in December? I know it was 2011 because my username are my initials and the ā€œforwardā€ from that yearā€™s badge for the 125th Arsenal anniversary, quite convenient right now so:

Fking hell! same post count as Rafa Benitez!!? thatā€™s depressing! I mean the actual manager not the poster, who I have no idea who is btw.

1 Like

Heā€™s an old school member that posted in the early days of the Forum. He stopped posting around 10 years ago. He was a Liverpool fan. I believe heā€™s good friends with @I_W and thatā€™s how he heard about the site.

1 Like

We dont even need the museum cos we got mysty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think I was join date May 2014, Post count 7267.

Just like Doc and GfI, I was always going for quality. Itā€™s hard to break into the top 100 that way. :grinning:

1 Like

Joined Summer of 2003ā€¦And when it gets to Willy Wavingā€¦None bigger than mine, 29k+!

1 Like

I think I joined in July 2007.

SWGooner (12,046)

Anyway, itā€™s nice to be back. Iā€™d got kinda bummed out discussing Arsenal due to the repetitive nature of our transfer sagas, but itā€™s never too late to get back into it. Thanks to Shill for posting about this on facebook. Seems a nice forum.

2 Likes

Thanks @SWGooner

Yes much more straight forward and lends itself well to discussion rather than cumbersome features and plugins. Itā€™s kind of like a massive whats app discussion but with organised topics.

Feels a lot more modern and up to date along with other social media platforms.

Glad you came back and look forward to chatting again soon.

2 Likes

Great to have you back mate :slight_smile: Glad you like the new place. The best is very much still to come as we find our way around here and look to improve it further.

1 Like

Welcome back mate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

jonboylondon (4,451)

5 Likes

We finished dead level. If only Iā€™d taken the piss out of @Persona one more timeā€¦

1 Like

Welcome back JBl. Hope youā€™re well. :slight_smile:

Holy crap, a blast from the past! Welcome back @jonboylondon :smiley: