You know what really grinds my gears?

International fucking breaks. I’m so bored. I need my (proper) football fix.

futbal

:gabriel:

6 Likes

One of the worst performances from a top flight referee I’ve ever witnessed.

We were totally robbed blind in that game. Ferdinand should have been sent off for the last man foul on Ljungberg, the Neville’s were disgusting and Reyes was kicked about all game with some seriously strong and dangerous tackles.

8 Likes

United fans still dont believe there was clear daylight between Sol and Rooney. Wankers

3 Likes

No other comes any close.

Not to mention The Horse’s studs up kick under the knee on Cole that should have seen him walk off. United could have easily went 3 men down in the first half of that game.

The massive bias with which this game was handled is infuriating, not any less so 15 years later.

3 Likes

Was about to highlight van Nistlecunt’s “challenge” on Cole, that was a shocker.

How him and Ferdinand didn’t go is totally beyond my comprehension.

1 Like

That game was one of the reasons I couldn’t stand Ferguson.
He spent way more than Wenger on players yet the only way he knew how to stop us was to send his players out with instructions from him to target some of our players to be roughed up.

The referees were scared of him and so was the FA and that’s why he got away with more than any other manager.

1 Like

Will never ever forget this moment.

Really are the worst. Which made our game just now so so so sweet

1 Like

I can remember Liverpool fans ringing me after the result, almost gloatingly.

There was almost a general feeling that Arsenal are due a defeat and I can’t wait until it happens

1 Like

Yeah man, I felt like I supported Man U with the way that literally everyone I knew rejoiced at us losing that match.

1 Like

@Bl1nk saying “worried” before every game. We lose everytime he says it.

Luca telling people what to do and proceeds to go on a meltdown when we lose. Grow up man.

7 Likes

It was a bit of a joke, but seriously, everytime i read “worried” i touch wood.

Yeah, was about to say, Luca your meltdowns are getting old real fast.

If you don’t want me anymore you just know what to do.

PMing a mod asking them to ban you, is a sure fire way of speeding up the process. Stop acting like the victim everytime someone disagrees with you. It’s childish and does you no favours keeping you onside with everyone behaving this way everytime something goes wrong.

6 Likes

The boat race.

Unless you’re in the 0.5% of people that went to one of those universities, I really can’t see why you’d give a fuck.

15 Likes

Its the only time Fulham will get a mention next season, as they go past the ground.

1 Like

I lived in Chiswick once upon a time and its just an excuse (if one was needed) to head towards the river and get wankered.

2 Likes