You know what really grinds my gears?

Did you order it with extra dry in it?

2 Likes

Myself for thinking spicy food is a good idea. Tastes so good but :ring: :honeybee:

1 Like

Ring sting? Is that cockney slang for flaming asshole?

4 Likes

Not really a grinds my gears as such, but why when something gets described as vanilla it’s seen as a negative thing? I mean I get it’s meant to represent something that’s a bit plain, dull, ordinary. But Vanilla itself is nice! Sure there are better flavours than vanilla, but doesn’t make vanilla terrible, it’s a good all rounder :bellend:

4 Likes

This doesn’t even make sense

What im trying to say is that your sandwhich looks more dry than Spuds trophy cabinet and you need some more sauce!

3 Likes

You are a cocky Danish pastry

7 Likes

My Mrs is constantly describing our sex as being vanilla, can you please talk to her and explain that it’s actually really exciting?

1 Like

Unfortunate she feels that way bro, I’d have thought you’d have mastered the art of sticking your mouth between two buns :henry2: :arteta:

7 Likes

Unbelievable :arteta:

£3.70 is unbelievable as well, for London. I must know where you got this.

1 Like

Food racist comment, FUCKING BAAAAAAAN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM!!

3 Likes

“My favorite lunch spot”

Literally two pieces of bread with a fucked up tiny piece of lettuce sticking out the side :joy::joy:

com-resize

15 Likes

But can’t you see Treb, it’s a yummy fish finger sandwich with tartare sauce and black pepper?

1 Like

He is a mod, tbh :xhaka2:

You can’t see what’s in it ffs hahaha

The photo was to illustrate the appalling cutting of it, not prove how good it is. Which it is!

1 Like

:arteta: :arteta: lellellelelelelelelelelelel

1 Like

I think you’ve got to buy two fillet o’ fish ‘burgers’ to make up for this @JakeyBoy :jake2:

Also, whilst out this morning, I’m approaching a set of traffic lights and there is two lanes. Both lanes have a 'straight-ahead-or-turn-left/straight-ahead-or-turn-right arrow on them. Two cars ahead of me are not indicating to turn whilst it’s a red light. The lights now turn green and the car at the front naturally drives straight ahead (because he/she is not a rascal), but of course the car ahead of me now decides to put his indicator on to turn right and totally screw the lane I’m in. MOTHERFUCKERS.

It’s the same as the idiots who approach a round-about and literally put their indicators on when turning, like you can read their mind, and they have the gaul to have a go at you, on behalf of them being a massive cockwomble.

2 Likes

Same. I take the overground and Thameslink just to avoid the pits that is the central line. Adds 15 minutes to my journey, but way better than being raped by the sardine treatment at Bond Street

2 Likes

The Elizabeth line when opened should take some of the strain off the central line hopefully.

I don’t think it’ll open until at least mid to late 2020. And that’s based on some very reliable information.