You know what really grinds my gears?

Agree completely.

I work in the industry but the food side, these little rat heads run riot around the pass where the food comes out, do you think the parents of little Oliver will fuck up and do something about it, will they fuck.

Also whilst we’re on it, people who sit at the bar when it’s 2 or 3 deep…dick heads.

4 Likes

Cab drivers that park in the middle of a narrow street and put their hazards on like it verifies them being there, WHEN THERE IS LITERALLY A SPOT BIG ENOUGH TO PARK A BUS IN 10 YARDS AHEAD OF THEM. It’s so unnecessary and completely illogical.

Fuck out.

3 Likes

Or when they are waiting on a fare and they sit there in the middle of the road…park up and get out of the way you fucking twats!

1 Like

Every fucking match whoever is playing these fucking kids with the can I have your shirt signs.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

People who say “you’ll either love me or hate me”. Particularly people who put that in their Twitter or Facebook bio. They need not say anything else, I know which of the two it’ll be. They might as well say “i’m an annoying bitch, you’ll definitely hate me”.

15 Likes

“If you cant handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best”

9 Likes

“Only God can judge me”

9 Likes

“You know my name, not my story” always gets me haha

4 Likes

16 Likes

Said, no doubt, a lot of the time by people who do not believe in God. :laughing:

2 Likes

Why does it take so fucking long when you order dessert for it to come.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The cuntiest of cunts.

On the subject, I’m always polite when I’m queueing at the bar and will let somebody who has been waiting longer order before me, and will point this out to the bar staff if they try to take my order first.

Only when it’s fully rammed will I ever just order when I’m noticed by the bar staff

This annoying attitude engrained into British culture that coming into work when ill is a symbol of your commitment to your job.

Fuck off, and keep your germs at home.

Today I’m the one who is ill and I have this irritating niggle in the back of my mind telling me I should be obliged to go in (because everyone else usually would).

8 Likes

Fucking agree with this. I very rarely take days off sick, but quite often when I do it’ll be when I start feeling a bit run down, done as a preventative measure to stop myself getting properly, full blown unwell. Which really does work.

As you say, it’s about other people too. Had loads of it over the winter, bastards sat opposite or next to me in the office with hacking coughs, dribbly noses, sat there blowing their noses basically all day. We hot desk as well, so they’re leaving their germs all over the desk, mouse and keyboard for someone else the next day.

People seem to think this is admirable, rather than pretty selfish. Keep your sickness to yourself.

6 Likes

Yep, cuntish behaviour.

The pressure or calling in sick and then getting shit from everyone else doesn’t help. I’m at a point now where I could give no fucks, I’ll phone in sick and send people home because you’re less productive when your filled up like a sack of shit.

Also if it’s the sort of place where they pressure you to go in or it’s a big problem if you don’t because they don’t have enough staff, find a new job, they don’t give a fuck about you.
I know if someone turns up sick, it’s not just 3 or 4 days, in the long run by the time everyone else has had it it’s going to be a couple of weeks of shit, so better to STAY THE FUCK AWAY!

2 Likes

In most jobs you’re a disposable asset to the company, so for that reason I have no obligation to go in when sick.

It’s slightly different if you’re a contractor on no sick pay though and you need the £.

2 Likes

I was a contractor for a few years and the thought of calling in sick never crossed my mind. Couldn’t afford to miss out on the day rate.

1 Like

Inlaws and family members and friends that drop by to say hi. If you wanna come see me i dont mind but tell me first i cant fucking stand it when i am doing something and all of a sudden there is a ring at the bell at you think ‘who the fuck is that’ go to the door and it is a family member or friend. They invite themselves in and even say ‘oh carry on dont mind me’ and all that time they sit there and there is this awkward feeling and you know that they want to be entertained. You then have to stop what you are doing and ask them if they want a drink and then entertain them whilst they chinwag and in your mind you are thinking ‘fucking prick fuck off will so i can get stuff done’

I think it is the height of fucking rudeness i dont care if you are my best mate or my mum or whoever the fuck you are, i dont ever do this to anyone because i know it takes the piss. I dont even call someone up and say before i just get there that ill pop in i give people a heads up many days before that i would like to come see them. I really HATE people dropping in on me even if i dearly love that person, i hate being put on the spot like that and i think it is fucking selfish.

1 Like

I fucking loved jack in the box when I was there, what’s the opinion of it over there? I ate it nearly every day! Then in Calgary there’s A&w which fuck me, yes.

1 Like

There’s instagram pages taking the piss out of home decorations with these kinda stupid fucking slogans on Hunsathome is one.