You know what really grinds my gears?

Not bragging bro, it’s exactly what I do. And perception in the office is the complete opposite.

EDIT: and I’m not proud of it. My boss has even asked me to not raise it cos it’ll highlight how little he also has!

Your pal Özil joined your work mate? :wink:

2 Likes

The Monster is necessary if you’re gonna spend all night playing Fortnite :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I wonder how long this sham of yours will last, you two are living the life. Bastards.

On the other hand, I have to account for every minute of my day so that my firm can bill as much as it can to its clients. No hiding for me :tired_face:

2 Likes

Who do they charge for when you’re having a dump?

For the sort of shit he comes out with? :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

How dare you!

1 Like

Nah got lots of love for my boy @Sol

1 Like

Cocky scots.

So I’ve spent all day nursing a hangover on the sofa… If I see that McDonald’s advert again where they argue if a Bic Mac is still a Big Mac with bacon in it I’m gonna go bananas

What do you think though is it still a big mac if it has bacon in it?

3 Likes

that advertisement tho…just drives me up the bloody wall

4 Likes

Yeah, their desperation to try and make people give a shit is embarrassing.

You don’t get this bullshit with a whopper.

4 Likes

it realy isnt anything new you can order bacon with anything and when you get the bacon anyway you get 2 shitty rashers which are chewy and feel like they are barely cooked. What would have been somewhat different is if they started doing their burgers with their sausage patties, so you could get a sausage bigmac or a sausage quarter pounder that would be intriguing.

2 Likes

The Big King is better tasting and better value than the Big Mac too

2 Likes

BK > McD’s

5 Guys is a rip off but undoubtedly the best for taste

3 Likes

Man I love five guys and the mountains of fries they give you. I only let myself go there a few times a year.

8 Likes

Cajun fries…maaaaaaaann :giroud2:

1 Like

The Big Mac is shit. All about your standard burger

We all know what’s the best burger…

:jake2:

4 Likes