You know what really grinds my gears?

Perhaps they just found you to be fucking annoying and decided that life is too short to spend it reading the childishly expressed opinions of someone they find annoying.

Or maybe you’re right and they just couldn’t handle your truthbombs lelelelelelelelelel

8 Likes

Lulululul no shit :joy::joy: that’s the fun part.

Your trolling is defo an acquired taste. I’m of the type just to make a Twitter account to follow you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Being blocked on whatsapp is the one.

“Why can’t I see a picture any more? Where’s the online status gone? Why am I only getting one grey tick instead of 2 blue ticks?”

1 Like

Lol whats app blocking is brutal cuz don’t u have to have some type of already established friendship to be communicating through that medium? Twitter is an open forum so I don’t get offended it’s more like a badge of honor cuz I won :grin::grin::grin:

Noooo, I’m embarrassed I don’t talk about Arsenal on twitter I’m part of a different fandom there. You snooty football types would think ur superior and make fun of us.

1 Like

image image image image image

I can’t tell you guys apart anymore and it’s eating me alive.

6 Likes

The latter one is from the West Midlands :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

SRCJJ
Elec
Rocky
Trebs
Dave

:+1:

5 Likes

We can at least, fix @BigWeng_4LYFE avatar for something more currently relevant and suited to him :grin:

6 Likes

FOR SHAME

BRING BACK KURT

2 Likes

Trebs had the best one tbh. No idea why you changed it mysty

1 Like

What a glorious set of avatars.

1 Like

Lol jerk :joy::joy:

When the laziest prick in work comes in drinking a can of that energy drink Monster and does next to nothing as usual.

4 Likes

What are all these jobs I keep hearing about where people can get away with not doing any work and not get fired and how do I get one?

3 Likes

Dunno about anyone else but I’m a senior manager in the civil service. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You have to be prepared to dump on your workmates and your qualified. Takes a certain sort of cunt. Unfortunately im the wrong sort.

1 Like

You find them in big companies, with big budgets and no accountability ,they usually show up during meetings.

You find them in publishing companies. At the magazine I worked at some people just rocked up when they felt like it, then went to the canteen for breakfast before a gossip session with their mates. Oh and then it’s lunchtime.

3 Likes

That sounds brilliant tbh

2 Likes