You know what really grinds my gears?

Some fucker missed bin day and has tactically placed their recycling and rubbish bags outside my gaff to linger there til next week

I’m filled with impotent rage as the only clear solution seems to be to move the bags outside another random house and make it their problem instead lol

8 Likes

Got to have cameras outside the house just for stuff like this lol. I’d put it through their window if I ever actually caught anyone doing it.

Someone’s dog shat outside my front door the other day and I’ve been seething ever since so I half feel your pain

5 Likes

We had some kids “graffiti” the side of our house with permanent marker.
I say “graffiti” because they’re like 6 or 8 years old

Had the same situation with the rubbish as well, but in our case it was a broken appliance that needed taking to the tip :rage:

I’m not really a pet person but it’s so annoying how this isn’t socially acceptable, but as soon as its a cat they can shit all over your garden, walkways and around the front door and that’s fine!
I appreciate there’s a limit to what you can do about that as a outdoor cat owner, but you could at least sort it out in the shared walkways etc.!

Tried a few things but nothing seems to deter them :joy:

/rant

3 Likes

Someone did this when I was a kid. My dad was furious. At the top of the bin bag there was a opened envelope with a name and address. He took the trash over to them and tossed it into their garden. Didn’t happen again.

1 Like

That’s got to be a direct neighbour?! surely. Who is trudging around planting rubbish everywhere?

1 Like

Waze and it’s pre-planned journey feature.

I needed to be at a team meeting for 9am, so I planned my journey with an ETA of 8:45am. Allowing myself a bit of traffic buffer time as this was a 1 hour and 20 minute journey.
It determined that I needed to leave by 7:31am. Fine. Walked the dog, had breakfast etc.

Got in the car, set the journey up and it’s saying I will arrive at 9:15am!! :tierney2:

It was a right pig of a journey too, it took me down all sorts of country roads, small single car lanes where I was the poor fucker that had to reverse back half a mile to let cunts go.

BASTARD WAZE.

3 Likes

These paranormal cheap garbage programmes.
Shaking camera, air turned cold and a rigged tape recording of some indistinct noise.

2 Likes

Getting a summons for jury duty.

Did it once before, genuinely a horrible experience. I remember one of the barristers asking one of the Garda if they had turned left or right upon entering the house. The level of boring detail they got into… ridiculous.

They’ve put the fine up considerably for dodging it but I’m still considering paying it tbh.

4 Likes

Done it 3 different times. Thought you could only do it twice.

1 Like

Pretty sure they don’t have that rule here tbh. Think the judge has to exempt you at the end of the trial and can set the timeframe.

Criminal courts too so could be something terrible

God have mercy on the poor bastard’s soul that’s consistently having you two cunts pass judgment on their innocence

6 Likes

You get a lot of rushed judgements when the threat of staying past 3 30 comes in. :innocent:

1 Like

Honestly I didn’t even think jury duty was a real thing outside cartoons or the United States.

2 Likes

I’ve done it once, but do know a lot of people that haven’t done it at all, and some, like you that have been called up multiple times. It’s a big responsibility and if you are called up to do it you have to do it. I thought you only had the option of asking for a deferral?

I’ve been looking forward to it (for no particular reason) but never had to yet. Wife hasn’t either. Crime must be ending.

2 Likes

Exactly. I already have big responsibilities. Don’t need another one :smiley:

Officially yea, but there is the fines system too for non participation I guess.

Shall I tell you what grinds my gears
Absofuckinglutely everything
I’m old BTW

4 Likes

Waiting 2mins for a var to look at angles which aren’t helpful, trying to figure out if an obvious error has been made, while an on-field ref stands around like a dummy, only to be told 20seconds later to go and have a look at the monitor! Just go and look for yourself!

And why is everything [that wasn’t normally] ‘salted’ nowadays?!

Even though we blew our sales number out of the water and were like 4% over on the bottom line… our profit sharing is 50%… why? Because we didn’t hit top line. We tightened our belts, cut down on cost and travel to hit that fucking number. What do we get in return? A kick to the crotch. It’s a bullshit system that is rigged to pay us as little as possible. Fucking greedy little cunts.

3 Likes

Sincerely, well done on the sales

1 Like