You know what really grinds my gears?

Idk, I got some nice lounging shorts and a pair of Jordans on sale. We also bought a vacuum that was like $100 off.

This invariably means it will break down in 6 months or it will be discontinued within a year and you won’t be able to find the parts for it

2 Likes

If it’s a Dyson, you’ll be lucky to get 6 months use out of it…

Dyson is decent. Better than Shark.

I dunno how long a Shark lasts, but Dysons are pretty much unusable after about 6 months. The whole point of having removable bags/filters is that you can take 'em out and clean 'em. With a Dyson you can’t remove 'em, so they clog up and clog up and stop working.
Gimme a good old Henry any day!

5 Likes

Religious fundamentalists.

Hasidic jews really are something else.

Henry are the fucking GOAT. idgaf if its corded

Threw that cordless dyson shit in the fucking bin after a month. Zero suction

6 Likes

They’re not at all. My Dyson has been going for 5 years. I bought a Shark for downstairs and it is fucking useless. I have to feed it. If I have to pick up the dirt myself then the hoover is not doing its job.

I should add for clarity that my uncle is high up in Dyson. And I got 50% off. But still, it does actually do its job. Unlike the Shark which everyone recommended

4 Likes

@Cristo is actually very good friends with the CEO of shark

He’s actually the CEO of being from a country that is shit at football

10 Likes

Good, he can tell him that the anti hair wrap is a load of shit then.

Fuck me mate too soon :joy: :joy:

Also Dyson for life, we’ve had two and they’re amazing.

@Calum don’t know the CEO of shark but I know former CMO of Dyson :joy:

6 Likes

They bloody are. Worth every penny I think.

And it’s never too soon to laugh at you :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’ve had a cordless Dyson for 2 years and it’s been flawless. Best present my wife ever had for Christmas imo.

My parents had one for longer than that, only problem was the battery got knackered because they live on max boost mode for some reason but I think that was a relatively cheap DIY fix too.

3 Likes

All in jest mate lol - I’m sure you’ll get to laugh at us England fans soon enough, as is the way with our lot at World Cups

1 Like

I’m a fairly big believer in Which, so got a Shark on their recommendation. I’m pretty pleased with it 2.5 years in. Might be nice to have a Dyson sure, but I’ll take the probable lower performance when it comes along with a vastly lower price. My cat sheds a fair bit of fur and my floor/carpets look clean when I’m done, so how much benefit would a better vacuum cleaner really bring :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Hmmm, perhaps it’s just the Dyson’s that are sold on Amazon that are completely rubbish. You might wanna get your uncle to have a look at the reviews of the Dyson DC54, which was slated by most people unfortunate enough to have bought one…

1 Like

This made me laugh

2 Likes

Hold on, do you live in a fucking manor house or something? Who has an upstairs vacuum cleaner and a downstairs vacuum cleaner?!

1 Like

Do you have carpet or hard flooring? I have all hard flooring downstairs, and the Shark didn’t wanna know. It was good on carpet.