Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (and a load of other irrelevant shite)

We better.

This poverty football will end up being Emery’s demise otherwise.

2 Likes

I’d question any footballer of his age who goes to China when entering their peak but I still would’ve loved him here. He would’ve added considerable more quality to the team than D.Suarez

5 Likes

They say a deal is close

5 Likes

Nice, but look at them arms ! Needs to hit the weights asap

2 Likes

Happy with this if true.

Was very highly rated before the China move

I’d take him over Fraser tbh.

2 Likes

We were interested in January so it makes sense that we have gone back in for him…Personally I would be really happy if we sign this guy. At 25 he still has massive potential and would be an instant upgrade on our current wide players at the club. I keep hearing a transfer fee of around £25m which would be a cheap deal for a player of his quality…would like to see this one get done and start the summer on a positive note.

3 Likes

This is one I really want to happen. I can’t pretend to have watched a huge amount of Atletico, but when I did he very often looked impressive and like a very exciting player.

I just have the feeling that this could work out to be a fantastic transfer for us, given the level we’re most likely shopping at this summer.

9 Likes

Yes pleasee, I’m a Carrasco fangirl if he joins us

He is very handsome. I have great respect for his beard game.

Can we get a Carrasco emoji from @Mysty if he joins? Have to replace all the Grioud emojis anyway.

Indeed, get rid of the snakes emojis, gorgeous Carrasco emojis in :smirk:

Would probably be our best looking player since Ljungberg?!

This is obviously what matters most lol

Sky and BBC have been quiet on this one so far

Is he even that good looking? Don’t see it myself

D8iYG6fXsAEWtXT

6 Likes

Yeah neither do I! Ramsey and Giroud are more handsome

I still prefer @Cristo

1 Like

I would say his beard and hairline are on point. Other than that nothing extraordinary.

1 Like

Phwooooar

Yannick-Carrasco-610729

Yeah, it’s his beard and hair game that I’m probably thinking of most. I think the Latin look elevates him above Ramsey, as a pasty motherfucker I’m always jealous of olive skinned white guys haha

2 Likes

Buzzcuts are in now aswell.

Yeah he looks better in that picture to be fair. What’s his current look?