Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (and a load of other irrelevant shite)

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

1 Like

@discobot fortune i want an answer NOW goddamit!!

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

1 Like

:xhaka: could be a bloody politician

4 Likes

42 unread posts yep the madness is on route

1 Like

Ornstein is already getting undressed in his study area, stripped down to his pants, ready to unleash the madness.

13 Likes

Ornstein next tweet…

Ok I’m getting excited ffs.

Get this done address book Raul.

1 Like

Look at the first posts in this thread from 2016…

People wishing we could afford him and now in 2019 we are getting him on loan ffs :arteta:

I love this club

4 Likes

Looool Chinese Arsenal fans stepping in ffs what is this club

3 Likes

Always some years later :wenger:

For what it’s worth, I always thought he was quite overrated. A bit of a trickster but he lacks the pace needed to get to that next level imo, at least as a pure winger. Honestly, I think he is way more suited as a playmaker or second striker. His end product isn’t that bad.

I honestly haven’t seen enough of him to have a strong opinion on him but I do always seem to recall he’s had issues with nailing down a home in the starting teams at Atleti and Monaco. Don’t know if that says anything.

Always thought he had potential but it just stayed that. I get those vibes from him that he can’t be arsed. It’s not even a disguise which some footballers carry (Neymar, Ozil, etc.).
I have no doubt that if he comes he’ll pull out some “Holy Shit!” moments but also get on a lot of people’s nerves. I guess those moments of brilliance could be useful in EL.

We are in no position whatsoever to pretend like we’re to fine for Carrasco lol

So we have to lower our standards?

I will be inexplicably furious if he joins AC Milan over Arsenal. He is somewhat of a question mark in terms of what he’d bring to the table at this point but I hate the idea of losing out on a player to Ivan.

Milan would probably suite him better. He can walk with the ball there and his lack of pace won’t matter.

It’s coming… :kroenke:

1 Like