Yannick Ferreira Carrasco (and a load of other irrelevant shite)

Imagining some random AFC employee on the phone speaking slowly but emphasising every few words like…

“We want to LOAN Yannick Carrasco for the REST of the SEASON with an OPTION to BUY.”

8 Likes

A multimillion pound deal and they’ve never heard of translators? :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yeah sounds like one of the most useless excuses for a transfer to be difficult I’ve ever heard lol

AFC gets a random Chinese speaking translator in and turns out the translator speaks Cantonese the owner speaks Mandarin?

2 Likes

It’s so fucking lowball and pathetic it’s laughable.

I guess Raul let loose with a couple 'POKGAI’s and they got offended.

1 Like

Or how about getting both in and covering all bases, I’m sure the club can more than afford a translator on a day rate, actually on second thoughts maybe not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Mandarin Chinese is the most spoken language in the world. Surely someone in the Arsenal ranks can bloody speak it! If not, i’ll have a go :laughing:

The Chinese love us anyway – isn’t Özil like the second most influential footballer in China?

Also we mustn’t forget that the city of London is out in the sticks surrounded by barren wasteland with a population of 5 people.

7 Likes

Fonejacker :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Fonejacker was bloody amazing :laughing: We could always use Charlie Wong as the Chinese negotiator :wenger:

3 Likes

Remember him against us in the Champions League? He truly gave us a run for their money.

They should go to the homies at Xi’an Impression for the hook up lol.

1 Like

Absolute scenes when the fonejacker soundboard app cameout! Absolute nightmare for the faculty lol

3 day internal exclusion if you got caught playing the voices in class :joy::joy:

5 Likes

The clubs so tight with its cash won’t Eithen splash out for a translator

Ivan…

That motherfucker. I’m really starting to hate him.

2 Likes

Yeah, we used to make peter crouch look like prime Ibrahimovic but i guess he’ll be motivated to prove himself in europe again and he’ll add to our squad depth.

Ivan the terribald.

5 Likes