X2 Arsenal season tickets for rent season 2019-20

Hi, I have

x2 ARSENAL SEASON TICKETS FOR RENT SEASON 2019-20.

Turnstile S;
Block 134 Upper Tier, Row 32, Seat 1195 & Seat 1194

On halfway line, behind managers dugouts. Great clear view. Buy one or both.
Seat 1195 = £ 837.51
Seat 1194 = £ 871.13
Total for both = £1,708.64
ALL PRICES ARE FACE VALUE.

A season ticket will continue to include admission to all 19 home Premier League matches and the first seven home cup matches in European competitions and the Emirates FA Cup, subject to match categorisation held at Emirates Stadium. CARABAO CUP NOT INCLUDED but reduced rates offered to season ticket holders for these games.

Thanks

1 Like

Last season I would have had them …now !

How are those seats that cheap? Lower tier corner is the cheapest and they are even over £1000 now. My Block 97 (upper tier corner) is £1185.50.

1 Like

Not sure where you’re getting your info from on that one Kitsun but mine’s lower tier corner and also well under 1000.

They have been <1000 ever since we became a Europa League club basically. Even Arsenal aren’t daft enough to not offer a substantial discount based on that.

Mine hasn’t been north of 1000 since about 4 seasons ago now maybe

2 Likes

Hi,
Because last season due to work commitments and other issues, my son and I just couldn’t get to all the games so ticket exchange has reduced the price. However, the full price is around £1400 each which I think is the highest price on the halfway line.
Hope that helps.
Thanks

3 Likes

Fair play. Someone is going to get a bargain there!

Block 6 (lower tier) renewal with no Ticket Ex at all + the Valencia credit added is £867 :+1:

Cheapest non concession price in the ground for anyone interested

Mine are lower tier and level with the D of penalty box - £972 per seat.

Wow. I guess that’s the EL isn’t it. I forgot to account for that. They were pushing £1k with the CL.