Wrestling

Cool :+1:

Lol, didnā€™t he tell Matt to drop that Broken shit? Bray was available for some time before WWE hired him again, if Tony wanted him he wouldā€™ve gotten him.
Even Malakai has toned down some mumbo jumbo stuff.

For his own sake Bray needs to leave wrestling and just focus in filmmaking. Heā€™s got connections and I think there are already some stuff being prepped.

Heā€™s schtick is just too difficult to book weekly.

1 Like

Thank God for that! He actually looks legit again.

I still think the house of black have diluted what was the makings of a great solo wrestler there.

1 Like

Supernatural gimmicks just donā€™t work in todays era of wrestling. Itā€™s cool at first but it gets stale and corny way too quick.

Cult leader Wyatt would be the best version of him to bring back.

1 Like

Wyatts v Shield were some of the best Trios matches Iā€™ve seen.

RIP Brodie Lee :frowning:

1 Like

The only time he looked good was defo the cult shit. But he lost too many big matches to be a credible top top guy unfortunately.

All of this firefly shit, mask crap, supernatural nonsense. It just doesnā€™t work and his execution is so corny lol

1 Like

Awesome match

The Schism on NXT are basically Wyatt Family 2.0. Call them up and have Bray be their leader. Problem solved

1 Like

Crowd were heavily invested, too.

#letā€™s go Wyatts, letā€™s go Shield#

I still think Sister Abigailā€™s Kiss is a badass finisher. Like a bastardised DDT where you think ā€œwhat the f**k did he just do there?ā€ Lol

1 Like

I never saw it with Bray Wyatt.

I donā€™t think the problem is supernatural gimmicks per se and more that his ideas just blow. Really donā€™t think heā€™s that good at all.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, wellā€¦well, I never saw it with Rocky Maivia :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I saw heā€™d not appeared at the big msg show, has it been confirmed heā€™s left?

I swear someone in here pitched this before. :rofl:

Edit: it was @Leper

Just Bret doing his usual thing of making his opponents look good.

1 Like

Old coke head Tony Khan really called Kenny Omega the best wrestler in ā€œAEW historyā€ itā€™s only been around 3 years lmao.

He really is such a mark itā€™s incredible.

2 Likes

Sauce?

Daddies brown sauce please

I jest. From the horses mouth though

1 Like

At this point I give up with him. He simply doesnā€™t get it, never will.

3 Likes

Walking razor blade. Most overrated wrestler walking the earth

4 Likes

Heā€™s not a wrestler.

Apologies. Most overrated stuntman walking the earth