Wrestling

If you’re not gonna be sleeping anytime soon, it looks like they’re gonna be opening with the Men’s Royal Rumble.

1 Like

Might hunt down a stream, always like the royal rumble format regardless of the product.

1 Like

Same. MITB, Elimination Chamber(with the OG chamber) and the Rumble are some of my favourite concepts. You don’t even need much build-up with those, they sell themselves.

1 Like

Always preferred 6 man hell in a cell personality

Can’t stand Money in the bank personally lol. Fucking Edge being good at his opportunist gimmick catapulted that shit.

2 Likes

Another overrated tool.

Wow, really?

1 Like

Honestly, can’t stand the guy. Good as part of a tag team, but can’t really think of an amazing match he’s had as a singles competitor.

The comeback and subsequent push to a main eventer was annoying, too.

His trilogy with Rollins was nice. His matches with Randy were class too.
Aside that though, it’s been a bit shit.
Very letdown by his matches with AJ.

always preffered the dudleys and hardys to edge and cristian

1 Like

Harsh, definitely not elite though and benefitted from the decline in WWE Post 2001.

Actually now I look at it:

That’s ALOT of accolades damn, maybe overrated isn’t so harsh.

2 Likes

Kinda like how Jericho is purple. His wiki page deserves the frequent visits :sunglasses:

1 Like

His feud with Cena was pretty big. Him and JBL did wonders to make Cena the guy.

Speaking of Cena. I wonder who his greatest rival really is. So many cases, Orton, JBL, Edge, Punk, Bryan, AJ, etc.

1 Like

Cena’s Doctor of Thugonomics gimmick made him really. Vince pushed JBL aside as soon as he had a new toy. By the time he was feuding with Edge the mixed booing/cheering which would last for the next decade had already begun.

1 Like

I think Orton. I think they made a big deal of the title unification fight (poor match btw) and rightly selected Orton as his opponent based on history

1 Like

Punk-Cena is legendary

1 Like

One of the last great and rare modern wrestling feuds.

1 Like

Yeah, I can hear the case about Cena-Orton because of the longevity of that feud but Cena-Punk was truly special. Both guys at their prime.
Top notch work both in the ring and on the mic.

Both pushed each other and it made for good television.

I think it helps they both had legit ill feelings towards each other too.

2 Likes

Damn that match at MITB in Chicago. One of the few times post 2006 that WWE made me stand up and take notice.

Cena actually got knocked out cold by a GTS at one point.

2 Likes