Wrestling

Sorry to break it to you @DavidHillier but Saraya isn’t cleared to wrestle yet. Still not clear why she was signed if that’s the case though.

1 Like

Lol, pathetic.

Meanwhile WWE is actually interesting people with Bray Wyatt’s slow-burn return.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Pure magic

1 Like

A superb display from the Hitman who proved once and for all that he could have a good match with a wet sandbag here, leading a coked-up Bulldog through the whole thing move for move.

1 Like

That’s like completely the opposing view of the Hitman himself but OK lol

1 Like

I have absolutely no love for Bulldog at all, and turning up as fucked as he was for that bout in that stadium, I just don’t think he deserves the credit he gets for it.

That explains it.

1 Like

I mean didn’t Bret himself say he had to carry Davey Boy through because they had collar and elbow tie up and Davey told Bret he was fucked? Lol. Bret could put on a 5 star match with a broomstick

4 Likes

Always thought his matches in 91 with Curt and Piper were slightly better personally.

But that match at Summerslam 92 had an aura about it when the crowd got involved. It was reminiscent of Punk v Cena at MITB.

1 Like

It was memorable but the idea that it’s up there with the greatest matches ever is a very British fan-centric view.

Love Jake but this is a strong disagree from me. Bret had more of a hand in putting Austin over than Jake did and Vince is the main reason Taker is as big a legend as he is today.

1 Like

You heard the story that Jake got vexed because he was promised to be WWF champion in about 92 but Vinnie reneged on it?

Yep, didn’t he fall out with Vince because Vince promised him Pat Pattersons job and didn’t give him it as well?

1 Like

Jake wasn’t bad when he shifted to WCW in 93/94 tbf. He, Rick Rude and Vader were prime heels. (Although Vader was fckin :fire: and severely underrated)

1 Like

Vader was GOATed fuck HBK for killing his push

2 Likes

If Roberts was in his prime only a few years later he would have made a good champion, considering the shit that held the belt in the mid 90s. But in the early 90s, no way he should have held the belt over anyone who actually did.

1 Like

Idk man, heel Roberts vs Hogan would of been a great mania match for the title

1 Like

Considering Hogan/Flair could have happened at Mania that year for the title, there’s no way Roberts was preferable to Vince.

Also, fuck Ric Flair.

Man this company is a mess right now lmao