Wrestling

Steiner Is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. No man in history has ever combined his size and athleticism and nobody ever will in my eyes. Lesnar is as close as we got to a big guy being agile and high flying.

An innovator.

1 Like

Does that video also include Kurt Angle coming out, ruining the Noseā€™s return by announcing ā€œI, too, will be in this yearā€™s Royal Rumble event!ā€

Prime heels- look no further than Y2J and Angle

3 Likes

Keep watching breh :henry2:

Proper heels. A lot of HHHā€™s heat is because of his relationship with Stephanie / the fact he was burying people.

1 Like

I remember hating John Cena for quite a while, given that he had a tendency to bury talent and the stupidness of how many times heā€™s been champion.

However, thatā€™s given way to a respect of how heā€™s carried the company for the best part of 10 years, brought new, younger fans in, and hasnā€™t given in to repeated calls for a heel turn (even though that, ultimately, isnā€™t his decision). Letā€™s face it- heā€™s pretty awesome as a heel! (Only turned face after Survivor Series 2003 and has been ever since)

Heā€™s also one of the few generational WWE wrestlers who has had a 5 star match. I donā€™t know if there have been many more 5 star matches since in the WWE.

Yeah Iā€™ve grown to respect him a lot also.

Are you referring to that Kurt Angle match?

Or the hour long match v Shawn Michaels?

No, CM Punk v Cena in Chicago

1 Like

What year was it he had that ladder match with edge? The ending to that was great, with it being in Edgeā€™s hometown if Iā€™m remembering correctly.

1 Like

Unforgiven 2006? TLC Match in Toronto.

Epic match

Dropped him with an FU from the top of the ladder through double stacked tables

I love how the FU was literally named as a f*** you to Brock Lesnar :joy:

(Starts off from exactly the same position as the F5)

2 Likes

Iā€™ve grown to like John Cena a lot over the years. More so since I came to the realisation it was less Cena himself and how he seemingly immortal to any booking. I think it was around 2009-10 they had two storylines where Cena was fired and he came back right away. Nonsense that was.

2 Likes

Canā€™t see Mania going ahead as scheduled

Most events will follow suit the next months, however money greedy they are.

Canā€™t Bray Wyatt eat the coronavirus and be done with it?

Missed a trick not doing something like this at the pc

1 Like

Matt Hardy in AEW

Apparently the network is now free. Thatā€™s really good from the WWE.

Only reading now about their plans for WrestleMania. Mad!