Wrestling

You’re lucky I didn’t want to spoil you(@DavidHillier) because I really wanted to rant about this show.

1 Like

Don’t worry, there’s always some bozo putting up Jon Moxley’s best lines on here when the rest of us haven’t seen it yet :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think this guy is so corny haha

I got into wrestling mainly during the Ruthless Aggression era. It’s still probably where I go back and watch most wrestling content from as well as Attitude content.

J.R was just an incredible commentator throughout these periods and honestly a major reason why I remember these times as fondly as I do. Jerry Lawler on his own is terrible but alongside J.R he was the perfect fit. That combination added so much entertainment to everything that was going on on screen.

I always crack up at the lines they used on certain guys.

“He is a hideous human being, without a conscience” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Kane unmasking storyline in 2003 was fucking amazing imo. Can’t think of a better time for him to have won the belt and gone on a monstrous run. Having him come out in chains too :sob: absolute gold

They really fucked Kane up in 2003 with that shitty Katie Vick stuff.

Triple H buried everyone that year.

Steiner, Booker T, Goldberg, Kane…

Nobody got even close to going over him when they should have. He should not have held that belt in 2003 the way he did

There was a video on YouTube which I’m sure @DavidHillier will love more than most - it basically goes over how over exposed HHH was that year and how it was ridiculous he held the belt over guys like Booker T and Kane who should have gone over

4 Likes

Not a fan of his but glad he had a go back after that was shouted out

1 Like

Absolutely. I just meant his mannerisms haha

1 Like

You ever read/seen/heard of the racial element behind the HHH/Booker T feud?

HHH insists it was to do with Booker T being a “WCW guy”. No one is convinced lol

1 Like

Yeah I have no doubt there was a racial relent tk the booking. HHH can deny it all he wants

The worst thing about the Mania match is HHH ending it with a pedigree where it took him an eternity to make the cover, making Booker look even weaker

3 Likes

Another promo referencing WWE :grin:

Triple H is very lucky that Katie Vick storyline did not stick to him tbh or that storyline with Booker T. Who actually lets the racist character win?

3 Likes

Vince

1 Like

:clap:

1 Like

Looks like Dynamite beat RAW again. Moxley and Cody really are draws.

1 Like

It didn’t. It beat Raw in a key demographic

Raw still did 600,000 more viewers haha.

Yes, 18-49 is the key demographic and the one that matters the most in entertainment.
You do know that’s what they use to rank cable shows right?

Still loving the fact that Liverpool came out to Judas in the second half today. :sunglasses:

Wow!

Lol

3 Likes

Genuinely thought that Cena pic was a real life pic

4 Likes

Same.

1 Like