Wrestling

There’s something inherently dislikable about Charlotte anyway.

Yeah, a bit like Miz.

1 Like

Well, Ric’s a prick and the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

1 Like

I do wonder what the reaction will be when Ric shows up in AEW.

Wait, is that on the cards?

I’m still waiting for Bray Wyatt to make an appearance! I also think that when Miro returns, he’s bringing Lana with him

It was definitely on the cards until that Dark Side of the Ring episode. Tony was teasing it a bit after All Out.

For what is worth, Tony is a huge Ric Flair mark. He is apparently his favourite wrestler so I think Ric will be All Elite at some point.

It becomes a network thing as well, doesn’t it? Flair has been on the TNT network for so many years, this’ll be like food and drink to him.

I hope he’s way in the background if he does come back (like Mark Henry and Paul Wight)

Also, how did you manage to watch Dark Side of the Ring in the end lol?

I haven’t yet. :rofl:
Gotta do at some point though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope but heard really good things about it. Lot of good, clean finishes apparently. But can’t say I’m too deeply involved in the product atm

AEW is much better right now and I’m not even following that too hard.

I just have issues with the current product in general but it’s picking up after a few years of shit lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I think it says a lot when Jim Cornette of all people has been mainly praising AEW since Punk debuted.
There is a clear shift in the quality of content for AEW.

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the aew video game

also @DavidHillier what do you think of Dante Martin? very talented and getting better every week, think he’s only 19

Daniel Garcia >>

He’s lost that sex appeal after getting squashed by Malakai.

out of everyone that has faced him I think Martin did the best against Black, made him pretty hurt

1 Like

Malakai could have had Phenom-like status but I strongly feel like Rhodes is going to end this streak in a HHH-like fashion (if anyone has already seen Rhodes v Malakai from last Saturday’s Dynamite, please no spoilers)

It would be interesting to see how the fans take it if Rhodes does win. They are always very much behind the token heel Malakai in this match.

it’s on tv for us tonight, not sure of the result either

1 Like

Yep I’m gonna tape it lol. (Probably watch it on Thursday, mind)

I’ve only been watching dynamite and not rampage, it gets confusing when they talk about what happened when I haven’t seen it

1 Like

Rampage ain’t all that. I’ve watched it the last couple of Saturday’s (cough stream cough) but only because there isn’t any wrestling to watch (as Dynamite shifted to a Saturday for 2 weeks)

Last 2 ones were great. Before that though it was usually one good opener and then it went downhill.
Looks like with the tournaments going we should have some good matches for another 2 shows.

1 Like