Wrestling

YES YES YES YES YES

It’s a nice signing for them and he’s better than shit like Omega and Moxley. But he doesn’t move the needle much as he’s generally not a huge draw outside of the YES movement.

Khan needs to be removed from booking decisions.

@DavidHillier Omega is not a great wrestler I think he’s the most overrated I can ever remember. Everything just looks choreographed and weak.

1 Like

SACRILEGE

1 Like

:grin:.

2 Likes
1 Like

@DavidHillier the guy that has the spray for the young bucks in aew always gives me a little chuckle

1 Like

Haha he always reminds me of those c*nts that would spray their mouths before committing suicide in Mad Max Fury Road.

“WITNESS ME!”

haven’t seen that film

Bloody idiotic.

This guy was hotter than a New Orleans sidewalk in May a few years ago. Vinnie should have put the belt on him.

If he does go to AEW, how on earth is Tony Khan going to appease his entire talent pool? They’ve only got two (main) belts to offer and AEW do pride themselves on pushing younger talent so they don’t appear to be “jobbers”, in the classic sense.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that good and The Fiend majorly sucked. Still surprising as WWE invested a lot in him.

Rampage is coming soon isn’t it? This is my personal thesis based on nothing but I suspect AEW will do their own version of the brand split of Raw & Smackdown, this will be a mistake but this is probably how they think they can make a large roster work.

1 Like

they are seriously dumb, they wasted him so many times throughout the years when he’s the best thing they have by far

I really hope he ends up in AEW and they use him right

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

Just seen that Dave Meltzer rated the death match shit with Nick Gage on AEW a 4 star match because of the crowd but wouldn’t give Hogan-Rock more than 3 stars.

This guy is in the mud he’s such an Indy / Japanese wrestling mark it’s embarrassing.

1 Like

On the AEW payroll :grin:

1 Like

“You know like uuum, you know how they are, aaand things change, you know?”