Wrestling

They ruined Strowman.

Maybe he can show up in AEW. He actually looks like a monster so he’ll dwarf some of the high school build kids they’ve got there.

2 Likes

Remember this?

Strowman against that Joey Janela fella :rofl:

The news of his release shocked me. Something gone on there behind the scenes?

The only I’ve heard is that he is on a lot of money. Seen a lot of speculation WWE are trimming the wage bill to get the company ready to sell. These are the most high profile but there have been a lot, more than usual for the usual post-Wrestlemania culling, both in front of the camera and behind the scenes.

Yeah I watched the PPV, it was good stuff. The real highlight was the capacity crowd who were loving it.

1 Like

Is Lana still Rusev’s wife in real life?

Surely she’s a dead cert to join AEW if that’s the case.

Everyone, everyone, everyone watch Double or Nothing. It was sick

1 Like

She is. And yes, she’s absolutely nailed on to join AEW I reckon

1 Like

Too right.

The pop that Britt Baker DMD got, the spots for Sting, the singing along to Judas.

Mad chills

I feel like AEW ruined Miro’s character and now they’re trying to repackage him as a monster but it’s too late.

I want to see proper wrestlers there now, big guys who can work well. There are some good “little guys” but you have to have big guys that can work too because it just adds so much to the product.

I largely agree with Jim Cornette take on AEW - it’s run like an expensive Indy promotion with Indy wrestlers

3 Likes

It’s just a weird spot AEW and WWE. Their weekly shows are so naff. But the PPV’s are still rather solid and worth watching.

3 Likes

Martin Prince as Paul Bearer is inspired hahah

1 Like

Top 3 greatest tag teams ever?

Steiner Brothers
LOD / Road Warriors
Dudley Boyz

1 Like

Edge and Christian
LOD
Dudleys

2 Likes

Usos
Colons
New Day

:arteta:

2 Likes

Tbf Usos could be a legit shout

LOD
Dudleys
Outlaws

The Young Bucks are up there in my opinion.

And Owen made every tag team he was in a great one. One or two matches he had alongside Bret, those with Bulldog and when he partnered up with Yokozuna. Even bloomin’ Coco B-ware!

What about Harlem Heat?

1 Like

Personal favourites (Not objective, subjective):

Dudley Boyz
Harlem Heat
The Outsiders

I could cheat and put Rock n Sock but their stint was so short. Its hard to qualify as an actual tag team.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned there are no other tag teams worth mentioning

newAgeOutlaws3-1055510

The tag teams in that TLC era - E&C, Dudley’s ,Hardeys

1 Like