Wrestling

When Booker T gets scared, it’s better acting than I’ve ever seen on Eastenders.

Being stalked by The Boogeyman and The Undertaker was amaaaazing

1 Like

Booker T deserved more and better than what he got.

Austin at his funniest during this period and gets dropped down the card in 2002 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Booker T was main event world champion material in 02/03 and instead we ended up with the stupid Jericho as undisputed champ run followed by another boring HHH title run and then somehow Hogan ends up with the strap too.

1 Like

Tbf he was getting a tastier run of storylines just at the point when he left. Eddie Guerrero smashing a bottle of beer on his head on Raw…then we never saw Austin til NWO 2003

Jericho beat Austin 2x and Rock 2x to roll into Wrestlemania for HHH to destroy him.

McMahon favoured HHH and everyone knows it. He wasn’t shit but he had a lot of ‘assistance’ in high places.

2 Likes

Legend

I’m still salty over Vengeance 2001 tbf :grin: bias declared.

1 Like

Blame Angle, not Jericho :wink:

Jericho was never the guy to make undisputed champ and put over like that. I guess they needed a transitional champ to get the belt over to HHH as no way Austin or Rock would drop it clean to him at Mania.

But to me they botched that period of having a mega stacked roster and I’ll never forgive the company for it.

‘01 was Austin carrying the company and they literally dropped him down the card like he was a nobody and had him feud with a shot to pieces Scott Hall and then the scatty nWo crap

2 Likes

It’s also the last WWE PPV that was on Channel 4. Good days, man

Fuck no lol I remember watching the royal rumble on channel 4 and there was adverts DURING THE RUMBLE

1 Like

Which one? 2001 was on Sky

1 Like

The Rock and Austin Vs the nWo is an all time great Raw main event

I didn’t believe in Jericho that highly but I think it could’ve worked. HHH made the storyline utter shit with the Stephanie McMahon stuff. That was not the play. Then what happened after Wrestlemania lol. He turned up at Backlash and got punked by both HHH and Hogan.

There was a title change in almost every PPV in 2002

Vince with the ‘If I get rid of WCW I can pretend to be WCW pal.’ move.

1 Like

2000 I believe

The one where mae young got her nips out

Oh that was a shit Rumble anyway. I looked forward to the adverts.

Apart from Kane powerbombing X Pac to eliminate him. That was good.

I was a complete Jericho stan. I loved him getting the undisputed title. Deserved or no.

Jericho won the Intercontinental title that PPV, you should be delighted.

Then Kurt Angle happened at the next PPV :grin:

1 Like