Wrestling

Lol no one mentioned AEW.

I’m talking about how shit WWE is.

Let’s be honest, Bloodline aside, both products suck atm.

1 Like

Reading that AEW dynamite ratings plummeted during the show lmao. Chris Jericho vs. Colt Cabana lost 140,000 viewers!

Tony let’s that egomaniac lose him 140,000 viewers just to stick to CM Punk lol. What a bizarre promotion

1 Like

AEW is now struggling moving tickets as well which is a worry considering the lively crowds were one of its strengths.

I’m intrigued to see how Full Gear does in terms of tickets and buys. I doubt it’ll be pretty. Hopefully it’ll serve a wake-up call for Tony. I do doubt it though. He’s prepared to sink with the ship.

1 Like

Would be so positive for wrestling if AEW disappeared. More than enough other places for talent to work, the man child’s plaything can get in the bin.

2 Likes

Yeah and the Indy wrestlers can go back to doing Indy stuff on the Indy scene and Japanese stuff in Japan.

1 Like

Have you lot seen that apparently the All Out third party investigation was apparently a sham?
Fucking hell. I hope Dark Side of the Ring is around in the future to cover the whole thing.

Who gives a shit? It’s just AEW melodrama.

2 Likes

Watch Cornette cover it. He quotes direct from PWInsider just how big a sham it was lol

1 Like

Heard some of the clips. Will catch up on the rest of them today.
It’s insane how Brian and Jim have been calling it all from the get go but people slept on them.
Called the Cody stuff a year in advance.
I saw some people go back when they were speculating CM Punk joining AEW in the first place and they also predicted what gonna happened here too.

It sounds like there’s more shit still uncovered, especially around Kenny. Brian has implied so multiple times. We’ll hear the truth eventually. These are the same guys that were besties with Joey Styles but apparently had no clue what he was up to.

If Punk decides to sue them and they have to go and testify about shit under oath, they’re fucked.

Is it finally Flair this time? :rofl:

Didnt he score for Man City tonight?

1 Like

Wooooo!

1 Like

Flair would be really underwhelming lol. Don’t see the hype behind a 75 year old man who still they’re in the prime of their career and should have called it quits 15 years ago.

IWC putting the pieces together saying it’s Sasha Banks.

LMFAO, no pressure TK.

This would be huge

Literally still under contract with WWE. And they’d be a no compete clause if/when she leaves. Defo not her

TK setting himself up for failure yet again.

Will probably be The Elite coming back…and nobody will give a shit.

2 Likes

I think Sasha is done with wrestling in general. Can see her getting into acting. Naomi will be back though in WWE though

She should but I think she genuinely loves wrestling so she’ll eventually come back.

She should bank herself a part-time deal really.