Wrestling

2 Likes

Kinda apt it was a million women given who he (kayfabe) worked for.

Did he sleep with any men though? Thatā€™s what I want to know. Because there has been one notable rumour over the years about him and Pat Patterson. :eyes:

Edit: He did kinda address it before:

Virgil is 59 years old, Iā€™ll be charitable and assume he started having sex at nine years old. 50 years of sexual activity would mean 20,000 women a year.

That would mean that heā€™d have had to have slept with 54 women every single day across a 50 year period.

Bloke is totally full of shit lol

I mean, do you really wanna know this :thinking:

Yes. Thatā€™s the real scoop. :rofl:

Tbf, there have been tons of Pat Patterson rumours. His affection for Rocky, HBK and Ziggler. Thatā€™s a Dark Side Of the Ring double episode in itself if we ever anyone dared to shed some light on those.

I bet virgilā€™s a virgin.

Virgil still charging stupid prices for people who meet him still?

I forgot heā€™s working in AEW, must be pretty bad for Road Dogg if Virgil is hired and he isnā€™tā€¦

The man clealry just doesnā€™t have time for maths

Donā€™t tease me you son of a bitch!
Maybe they swerved us and Punkster is back to save us, but deep down, I know itā€™s just gonna be Kenny Omega returning. :disappointed:

Woo!

1 Like

Boooooo.

If he does show up I hope heā€™s actually fit and not rushing back. He said he is considering changing his style a bit so I do wonder if heā€™ll start structuring matches a bit better now. He has it in him to put a banger but he always needed a good dance partner to manage him. Hopefully heā€™ll do that himself now.

Are you excited for the AEW Interim World Championship match tonight?
They posted a great video package for it:

I do wonder if maybe the route is for Kenny to show up at the end and Hangman to partner up with the Bucks for the Trios tournament.

1 Like

Wait why is it called ā€˜Interim World Championshipā€™?

1 Like

Theyā€™re going with the Interim concept. They did it with the TNT title as well earlier in the year when Cody was out with covid.

AEW has some UFC influence if you havenā€™t noticed, hence why you have the rankings as well. :grin:

I hate both but apparently some people like it because it aligns it more with combat sports or some shit. :man_shrugging:
If I wanted to watch combat sports I would watch combat sports. Wrestling doesnā€™t need this stuff. Funny how weight divisions donā€™t apply. :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh boy, Ric Flairā€™s last match tour thenā€¦

Until the guy drops dead in the ring. Fucking hellā€¦

I have zero interest in anything Ric Flair does anymore

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.

Oldest ride, longest line, babyyyy.

I am. The GOAT will do it.

Thereā€™s no way they can dress this up as the last remaining member of the Hart Dungeon not winning it.

As in ring performers, even at this grand old age, Jericho and Moxley are poles apart.

Likewise.

Iā€™m firmly of the opinion that Ric Flair holds the most overrated place in wrestling history. I think the industry would be literally no different if heā€™d never existed at all.

1 Like