Wrestling

Thoughts on Ospreay finally showing up in a major promotion in the US?

His match against Dax was a banger. I wonder if Cornette is finally coming around after that. Haven’t listened to the podcast yet.

1 Like

Incredible match

I’d like to see him up against Orange Cassidy, weirdly. Where one is all about the wrestling is the other is a gimmick.

1 Like

That pop for Cassidy was something. He is the new Santino Marella.
Yes, a comedy character but hugely popular.

1 Like

Is that Jordan Devlin?

Aye. :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

ZSJ v BD at a later date perhaps?

This ppv is cursed :joy:

Two new injuries today as well with the more notable one being Buddy Matthews. June 2022 really doesn’t like wrestling as a whole.

On another note, Haitch is back.

I like the idea of Malakai against Miro potentially at Forbidden Door (any replies to this may give away spoilers to Dynamite, so I don’t know what I’ve let myself in for lol)

2 Likes

Updated Forbidden Door card looks sick. Not sure if it can save the PPV though. Too little, too late maybe?

If it’s an annual thing, there is certainly a lot to learn for next time.

2 Likes

I actually really hate that exercise. I always think that what happened there with that dude is gonna happen to me, too.

Two more. What is happening?
I wondered why they weren’t booked for Sunday. Lucky this is a cross promotional PPV or AEW wouldn’t have enough star power for this event.

That heel turn and promo from Christian Cage @GC-Maniac

Absolute :fire:

Christian pretty much became the biggest heel in AEW and probably business in one promo.

“I never wanted to be your father figure. But you have a father, and he’s dead. He’d be ashamed and embarrassed”

1 Like

Yikes who’s he saying that about