Wrestling

I think there must also be the belief that Naomi was just following Sasha.
My understanding is that Naomi is beloved by everyone there whereas Sasha has a rep for being a bit of a bitch.

I think Sasha probably wanted her release too. She could easily continue with her projects outside of wrestling or she can join AEW to piss off WWE. She has her supporters there as well.
I don’t think Naomi had that much upside outside of WWE.

1 Like

Lots of rumours suggesting Johnny Ace will take the fall for this.

Vinnie is an arsehole

I think this might be it for him. This feels like an another step closer to WWE being sold. I’m not even sure what WWE looks like without the McMahons running the place.

1 Like

Probably an actual wrestling company and not some forced gimmick shit show

That is the very last outcome I can see happening. It will end up in the hands of a parent company like Disney that doesn’t even know what pro wrestling is, let alone how to run it and I would certainly imagine Nick Khan will remain on top in the operation.

2 Likes

Don’t say this please :partey:

Definitely, I think it’s gonna get even further away from wrestling and moreso entertainment.
Probably a platform for celebrities like Logan Paul and other celebrities to “fight”.

Nick Khan doing a madness getting rid of the McMahon’s and their yes men

2 Likes

Is the big scoop Bodyslam has been sitting on for weeks?
Shit is hitting the fan with AEW but WWE found a way to outdo them.

Dunn is off the hook

Shit really did hit the fan.

1 Like

Just read this

Vince in the mud?

Save_Us_TK

3 Likes
2 Likes

I mean, holy shit. That’s absolutely seismic. I genuinely thought death was the only thing that would get Vince out of that job.

3 Likes

Same. I also think WWE was what kept Vince around for so long. Does he even know what life is without WWE? Him scrapping plans an hour or two before they go live, not shouting at Cole to highlight “Stupendous”, and other shit like that.

2 Likes

What I also find quite interesting is I can’t imagine him doing this if he thought it was likely he was going to come out of this investigation free and clear

1 Like