Wrestling

:man_facepalming:

And people wonder why no one takes wrestling fans seriously

3 Likes
1 Like

@DavidHillier what are you making of aew right now?

Its great stuff.

@GC-Maniac put it best. A normal Dynamite show is better than a WWE house event/PPV.

Can’t wait for Double or Nothing.

yeah it’s quickly gone from an “indy” style company to a big time player, it’s the real deal tbh

They overuse the big surprises a lot though and that’s taken away from it

1 Like

See, I think the only time the overuse reeeeally worked was the reveal of Adam Cole (BAY-BAY) immediately followed by Bryan Danielson in that PPV.

That double intro was something even the WWE have never done.

yeah that was a clever move, I’m a bit fed up with Adam Cole though because he’s just everywhere, you never don’t see him

2 Likes

He’ll never be a bigger draw than his girlfriend. That must eat him up inside.

1 Like

yeah she is extremely popular right now, very over

Kyle O Reilly is mega talented, such a dangerous wrestler

2 Likes

Already bought up Double Or Nothing and Forbidden Door.

Owen Hart tournament shaping up to be very spicy.
Glad KOR is in there, have a feeling it will be him v Cole in the men’s final. They have good chemistry together, could be a banger.

1 Like

They have a genuine monster with Wardlow, the long build up has really paid off and especially with the fans

2 Likes

They’ve absolutely destroyed Malakai’s upsurge. House of Black has diluted the monster he once was.

He was Hook levels of over.

1 Like

You have to wonder though, was this his own undoing?
People in AEW have a lot of freedom, the stuff he is involved in does certainly feels like his.

I do think he’ll eventually come good again though. There was a big event on Dynamite that gives him and House Of Black some direction again.
There’s also a big rise in Trios teams too.

Feels inevitable they’ll create Trios titles at some point.
Some great potential matchups in the books. Blackpool Combat Club, The Elite, Death Triangle, Undisputed, Bullet Club, etc.

1 Like

Btw, look at this guy:

How can you hate him? :rofl:

hopefully Punk will win, Adam Page has been a boring champion

1 Like

Hmm on the whole, you’re right.

Adam Page is a fighting champion. He’s defended the title well. The texas death match wasn’t bad last week.

It’s also good how the title has looked after AEW’s own talent pool.

However, for ultimate prestige, they’ve gotta put the belt on Punk. Who he drops it to will be the next question. Mero? Omega? Bray Wyatt?

AE-Dubya is overrated. Give me sweaty bodybuilders over midget athletes any day

MJF, easy.

1 Like

I liked Hangman better when he was fighting for the title, the belt made him a bit stale

maybe MJF could take the belt from Punk if he beats Page?

1 Like