Wrestling

Jeff Hardy

1 Like

You sure, looks like Matt.

Nope. Matt can slap a tornado

1 Like

Anyone catch his work as King Neville in 205. Always wanted a one off between him and Lesnar.

Would have been an interesting (super jacked) David v Goliath match.
AJ and Bryna had bangers with Lesnar.

Love the Bastard Pac.

They should put the belt on him. Not this All Atlantic shit.

I think it kinda fits him. I can’t really blame Tony and AEW not going “all in” with him. Pac lives in the UK I believe, he had plenty of visa problems before and injuries as well. The whole idea that he can defend that belt anywhere in the world is cool. He doesn’t really have to be around every Wednesday.
They actually film his matches and show the on Dark, and on Dynamite they show highlights of it.

Sure, nice promo but I just love the reaction from the crowd more. :arteta2:
Nothing better than the crowd being invested in the product. Makes so much difference.

I hope Satnam Singh batters Wardlow

Yeah…nope.

1 Like

It’d be stupid to waste Satnam now, though.

It’s akin to Cody squashing Anthony Agogo.

I don’t think that’s the plan. I reckon they’ll go with Wardlow and Lethal, which should be a good feud.

1 Like
1 Like

Is he any good?

Yea was great on NXT but as per the norm was buried on the main roster by Vince.

1 Like

I kinda knew that was always gonna be the pattern when he did that with Bobby Roode :pensive:

Let’s just put it this way. He was unbeaten on NXT and was made to look like a legit beast. On his main roster debut he came out wearing demolition like gimp gear and lost to a Jeff Hardy who barely wrestled, clean, WHILST NXT champion

Ffs.

Almost reminds me of what Vinny did with the late, great Dusty Rhodes

1 Like

It’s weird because Kross and Lee were actually given spotlight around the time Vince started paying attention to NXT.
Always felt intentional to me. I didn’t expect them to flop so bad on the main roster and I think it’s fair to say WWE self sabotaged themselves with the way they handled those.

Glad WWE is hiring people again. We need that competition for free agents.
It felt weird having so many good free agents out there. AEW just couldn’t keep giving everyone a job, most of them were too good for Impact/MLW, NJPW is still a bit complex visas and shit, a lot of them just lingered around in the indies.

1 Like

Meltzer in the mud. :arteta2:

1 Like