Wrestling

Excellent from both wrestlers

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

They renamed WALTER to Gunther Stark.
Why? Vince is such a control freak…

1 Like

Who’s waiting for Moxley :joy::joy: only indie nerds think this guy is good.

Not about being good. He’s had to battle his own personal demons and it’s good to see him back in the ring.

1 Like

I appreciate that but nobody is waiting for him except for indie nerds. This guy is a hack, he doesn’t belong at this level. He’s the epitome of what’s wrong with wrestling over the last half decade ++

I agree with this

1 Like

Dunno @SRCJJ , guy is pretty over.
Even when he was Dean Ambrose in WWE. During certain periods he was the most over member of The Shield.

1 Like

I think he can improve on the in-ring ability a bit. His last match was a bloodbath with Evil Uno lol.

He bores me in the ring a little. But yeah, the crowd like him and he did a lot for the title during the pandemic so I can’t hold any serious grudges.

Over with the indie marks that watch AEW and Indy wrestling.

He doesn’t move the needle with ratings. He doesn’t move the needle with merchandise.

Yeah that’s my issue with him. He can’t wrestle well, everything is outside the ring just crappy Indy style stuff.

He doesnt suit his character too, I agree wholeheartedly with Jim Cornette that he’s like a Stone Cold cosplay.

@GC-Maniac

Did you watch the main event of Rampage?

There was one innovative move on the turnbuckle in the tag match. Not a bad match all in all.

I thought Anna Jay being at ringside may have beared some sort of implication on the outcome (with Jungle Boy). Thought their relationship may break into kayfabe like Britt Baker/Adam Cole this last week.

How can anybody watch these guys flipping around the ring and take it seriously lol.

Look at this, five years past his physical prime and look how stiff these guys work. Goldberg wasn’t a great worker and Steiner was an all time great worker but these guys made shit look hard and believable. Stiff work, realistic looking elbows and punches, stiff clotheslines.

These guys had an excellent and hard hitting match at Fall Brawl 2000. They just made it look real.

There are some great workers now, I unequivocally believe that some of the workers now would stand in any era. But fuck me there’s a way to show athleticism without looking totally phone.

Moves aren’t protected, people kick out finishers all the time, offence never looks sustained and strong.

I honestly don’t remember much about the match. I actually had to go back and make sure I actually watched Rampage because I didn’t even notice Anna(Jungle Boy is a lucky man). :rofl: I sure did watch the show but the match got wiped off my memory, perhaps on purpose.

You may be onto something. Btw, I really don’t feel Jurassic Express and I certainly dislike Dork Order.
Those two shouldn’t be main eventing shows for the Tag Titles. So many good tag teams in AEW that should be holding those titles.

1 Like

Some Arsenal fan or fans were opposite the front camera on Dynamite. :rofl:
They brought plenty of signs too.
This made me chuckle:

1 Like