Wrestling

I may have been able to find a decent stream for Dark Side of the Ring, by the way…

I used to quite like ROH when it was on the Wrestling Channel back in the day.

1 Like

Already had that sorted. :pires2:

1 Like

Expecting TNA, NWA and AEW to raid their talent.

I do wonder though if SBG is interested in selling. WWE may be past buying but AEW could certainly use the ROH name and catalog.

Very much liking the fact that Full Gear is arranged during the international break :sunglasses:

1 Like

Finishing off DSOTR Season 3 now. What is Wade Keller eating and drinking, looks like he is his 30s still.
Some very interesting episodes, some felt like fillers. Clearly they’re keeping the powder dry for Season 4.
I wish we got an episode on Crown Jewel 2019 but it’s too fresh and volatile of a subject to cover.

How, how, HOW are you watching this :sob:

Anybody saw the news about Jon Moxley(fka Dean Ambrose)?

2 Likes

Shame that.

Things were hotting up for him in that AEW Championship contender tournament, too

1 Like

Yeah, you could tell something was off.
He’s been a bit erratic lately. Ironically, I saw him in DSOTR and was pretty disappointed with his statements.
He essentially worshipped Nick Gage and the concept of death matches. I thought he was over that “dark side” of indy wrestling.
He mentioned before that he used to be a junkie and who knows where he would be if he didn’t join WWE and then met Renee.
He should know better after suffering that bad staph infection that could have cost him his arm or even killed him. And he is a father now too.

Anyway, a bit relieved he acknowledged his issues. Props to him for doing that. Hopefully he overcomes his demons.

4 Likes

Much as I love(d) it it’s just such a brutal business.

Hope the treatment works out for him.

2 Likes

Rumours today about WWE releasing a “small number” of talent.
Certainly wasn’t small after the releases were slowly being revealed.

Vince has essentially buried Triple H. The actions from WWE the past year have been a big slap in the face for Triple H.
The only guy that made it from NXT was Drew and Drew was Vince’s boy back in 2009. His limited time in NXT turned out a blessing.
So technically, Asuka and the 4 horsewomen are the last stars that came out of NXT.

Anyway, this is surely leading to Vince finally selling WWE. Wonder who buys them.

Did any of them contribute much, I know Nia Jax featured a lot on the main shows but she was brutal to watch. Was not very good.

I know Karrion Kross had some hype but I didn’t see it.

To be honest WWE had a stupidly large roster for ages. A bit rich from them given WCW was shat on for the same thing.

1 Like

Have read vaccination status was a factor in some of the releases which is fair enough when you consider WWE have to adhere to state and international regulations when they travel.

Who’s gonna watch Full Gear today?

1 Like

I’ll watch it tomorrow mate.

No footy, no super Sunday, just sit back, relax and indulge in pure wrestling bliss on a Sunday afternoon.

I have a sneaky suspicion we may have another new introduction at Full Gear. Lana? Bray Wyatt?

1 Like

I believe Bray/Windham is filming a movie so he may not be available. I can see CJ coming in if/when Miro wins. He finally gets to see his wife. :rofl:
Tony has been hyping up his plans after Full Gear, around the Owen Hart Tourney, the Battle of the Belts event, the switch to TBS, etc.
He said he will reveal more information during the show and to the press after.

There’s an Owen Hart tournament?