Wrestling

2006 the last year I watched it regularly :grin:

1 Like

Yep, was hoping they’d have the very first smack down set

1 Like

Watched the first part of the Brian Pillman dark side of the ring last night. Never realised how scummy Brian’s widow is

1 Like

Think this or similar may have been posted before but fuck it. Comic Book Guy as Vader is some of the best casting I have seen in years.

1 Like

I can just remember his forehead looking mashed.

RIP

Certainly a controversial figure, but good or bad he left his mark on the business. RIP

1 Like
4 Likes

WCW/NWO Revenge. WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WWF No Mercy. What a choice of wrestling games for the n64.

3 Likes

I thought the PlayStation ones weren’t half bad either.

Wwf Warzone, WCW Thunder, WWF Smackdown (the one where you could have a “career” as a wrestler). All great.

I grew out of gaming after that. Uni kicked in.

The Smackdown series had some of the best wrestling games ever made, especially before it became smackdown vs raw

1 Like

Here Comes The Pain and Shut Your Mouth were different levels

Anthony Agogo gaining some serious heat as a heel on AEW

This could be HUGE

Yuck, are ITV4 now showing AEW Dynamite a whole week after it airs in the USA?

No more weekend watching for me now :pensive: (I think it was a Sunday staple for @Leper too)

1 Like

I’m a few behind, but surely not?

1 Like

Honestly, it’s a farce.

Wanted to watch it this morning (it comes on pretty standardly after the James Bond movie on ITV4 on a Friday night)

However, last night it didn’t record. After a bit of digging, it’s coming on next Wednesday. This is a week after it’s aired, a few days after Double or Nothing and on the same day the next “episode” is aired in the States. :pensive:

Mark Henry signs for AEW. They’re taking the term WWE retirement home a little too literally

1 Like

@Leper

Double or Nothing- very good. All the title matches were excellent.

Update on the whole ITV4 showing Dynamite late now- I think it’s because Dynamite has switched from a Wednesday to Friday airing.