Wrestling

Jungle Boy(Jack Perry) about his father, Luke Perry.

1 Like

Btw, add Jungle Boy to the injured list. Heā€™s apparently legit injured.

1 Like

That match is gonna be terrible

As long as he doesnā€™t die in the ring or shortly after thatā€™s fine.

Who is he facing anyway

Meroā€™s wife lol

1 Like

We donā€™t know yet.

Heā€™s been beefing with his training partner Jay Lethal lately. Makes sense to wrestle the guy heā€™s been training with tbf.

Lol @DavidHillier

Yeah, CJ Perry(FKA Lana) offered to wrestle him. :rofl:

1 Like

TK surprising FTR with a remix of the Midnight Express theme. :sob:
Corny must be proud.

Wasnā€™t it in tribute to Beautiful Bobby originally?

What a segment. SCSA is the :goat:

2 Likes

Countless injuries, even yesterday Takahashi fell sick so he had to withdrew. Still, an exciting card for me.

There is a Buy In in two hours for those interested and will feature some matches:

Since itā€™s Punk State, Chicago, I hope we see an appearance from him. Itā€™s only fair considering it sold out because of him.
ā€œLook in my eyesā€¦ā€ :notes:

How do I go about watching this

Iā€™ll send you a link tomorrow if you want (unless you intend on watching it live)

@GC-Maniac who do you speculate Zack Sabreā€™s opponent may be?

FITE TV

I was planning on watching it live lol. I know a good streaming website so Iā€™ll probs use that. In terms of your question, seeing people think itā€™s gonna be Cesaro

1 Like

I selfishly hope itā€™s Claudio(Cesaro). I donā€™t think it will go down well if it isnā€™t him.

Awwww he aint gonna do that spinning shit finishing move, is he?

A nice little trick for those who donā€™t know. Just search ā€œwatch wrestlingā€, yeah, itā€™s that simple. :rofl:
Youā€™ll find many ā€œhelpfulā€ sites that selflessly offer the shows for free. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like