Wordle, Heardle & other games

Originally I thought it was Bellerin, @Phoebica :laughing:

Who Are Ya? 67 2/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::green_circle::arrow_down:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

Whaaat? You didn’t recognise your boy?

Not originally :eyes:

Today Heardle so easy everyone should get it.

Got framed.

I dunno, it’s not this century, so @Calum miyht struggle :sweat_smile:

1 Like

#Heardle #71

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Wordle 322 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Bit harder today but by guess 5 I worked out where the two yellow letters from guess 4 went :grin:

Watching Fiorentina pays off sometimes

Who Are Ya? 68 3/8

:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:bust_in_silhouette::white_circle::green_circle::green_circle::white_circle::arrow_up:
:pouting_man::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle::green_circle:

I would put the odds of @Calum getting today’s Heardle at about 0% :sweat_smile:

1 Like

#Heardle #72

:sound::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I was worried for the first two goes but then once the third clip started I remembered this used to be the song on a child abuse advert years ago. So knew it was Kate Bush the song title was a total guess but :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:laca:

Ah fair play. Really didn’t think you’d have a clue. You got it in same number of goes as me.

2 Likes

I was lucky literally the only song of hers I know thanks to an advert about a terrible thing :grimacing:

@shamrockgooner did you do wordle?

I thought I was losing my streak until my 5th got the majority :joy::sweat_smile:

Made it very obvious on the last go. We go again!

Wordle 323 6/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Yep, I had the wits to get it.

1 Like

Was one for the geordies today

1 Like

#Heardle #73

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:

Originally thought it was maroon 5 but they don’t have any songs listed on it. Listened again and worked out it was jamirique and had to guess a song. Luckily got it correct on my second and final chance :sweat_smile:

Heardle got it in second guess wasn’t to sure on the song title.

Framed got it on the 5th pic
Moviedl - got it on second guess
Posterdle - got it in 5 seconds

#Heardle #73

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

:sunglasses:

Pissed off with that one today because I didn’t think to type numbers

2 Likes

#Heardle #73

Catch up @Calum

3 Likes

Heardle - in one
Framed - got it on the last picture.
Moviedl - got it 1
Posterdle - took me 16 seconds to get it.