Wordle, Heardle & other games

Heardly I knew the group but couldnt think of the song so no heardle today

Framed and movedl where easy

Blew my 49 day Worlde streak

Its fucking insane lol.

I am stuck on round 5

I have the first 3 letters in the correct spot but can’t even make up incorrect words with what’s remaining :joy::joy:

Are you not my age? I was obsessed with boybands in that era

Ah you’ll get it from there if you leave it and come back to it later. I only had one in tbe right place by go 5

1 Like

I am 36 :see_no_evil:. I knew the band and know most bands back in the day but couldn’t name song titles from most off them.

That is well old

Cheeky shit :stuck_out_tongue:

@shamrockgooner

I took a break came back and had another go and finally one of my combinations worked. Thank the fucking lord. I couldn’t move on with my day without getting it right or even wrong. Not in word list was actually gonna send me insane :joy:

Wordle 315 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

I am finding the football ones boring now. Been playing this over the last few days. Not got one right yet but enjoying it.

I can’t share my score for some weird reason as the button does work so had to make my own version up haha. Number 1 was solid would have never have got that

:negative_squared_cross_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark::yellow_circle::negative_squared_cross_mark::white_check_mark:
:yellow_circle::negative_squared_cross_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark::yellow_circle::white_check_mark:
:yellow_circle::yellow_circle::negative_squared_cross_mark::yellow_circle::white_check_mark:
:yellow_circle::white_check_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark::yellow_circle::white_check_mark:
:negative_squared_cross_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Got the correct positions of the countries on my last guess :muscle:

1 Like

Factle.app #2 5/5

Most expensive residential properties worldwide by m² per $1M (2021)

:cat::cat::black_large_square::black_large_square::frog:
:cat::cat::cat::black_large_square::frog:
:frog::cat::frog::black_large_square::frog:
:frog::black_large_square::frog::frog::frog:
:frog::black_large_square::frog::frog::frog:

4/5 again :joy:

——————————————————————-

I would actually like to build a run up instead of getting one right then one wrong. This week has been poor song choices for me

#Heardle #65

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

———————————————————————

Much easier than yesterday although I’ve never heard of the word before :joy:

Wordle 316 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

#Heardle #66

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Sick of heardle now lol. No point playing if they keep playing songs from the previous century. I can’t remember the last time they picked something from the last 15 years lol

Ah come on. Surely you have heard Manic Monday before?

I can’t even do todays Heardle thanks to muthafuckin GEOBLOCK

Yes I have heard the singing part. Not the hour long intro

I mean…it’s a game based around the intro, feels like a you problem :grin:

Heardle dead easy today guessed in 1
Framed guessed in 1
Moviedl got it in 1 skip

Can you just let me moan about them constantly picking old songs I don’t know in peace thanks.

Before they started going back into the previous century for songs my stats and win ratio were :fire:now I can’t even get three in a row correct

1 Like

I’m on a 16 streak somehow, had to skip twice today tho and completely fluked the nsync one